Nick Grant - Dreamin' Out Loud + 3rd Single "Black Woman" Posted (Drops Tonight)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yo, this album is fukking fire :wow:

I played it in the gym and I couldn’t even get through the whole album in one go because I had to keep pulling tracks back.

My favourite tracks so far are:
Nicky Bomaye
96 Bulls
Blue Cheese
Save The Trillden :banderas:
Father Figure :wow:
Lincoln Apt.
Black Woman

This album is 4.5/5 for me. I’m glad I bought this and I’ll buy it again if there’s a physical release

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Gonna play this in a little bit. Heard 88 for the first time last week, pretty dope, still need to check out Return Of The Cool

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Nick Grant is one of the most underrated artists in the game. His storytelling ability is impeccable. He's like a less corny Joyner Lucas. This album is one of the best so far this year and I'm glad he got the Khaled cosign
:blessed:

He deserves all the recognition he can get

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Nick Grant is one of the most underrated artists in the game. His storytelling ability is impeccable. He's like a less corny Joyner Lucas. This album is one of the best so far this year and I'm glad he got the Khaled cosign
:blessed:

He deserves all the recognition he can get

I fux with both and I really want both to win but Joyner is better

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt even know this dropped, good looking out. My favorite of his projects is the Solange mixtape. His lyrics were incredible on all 4 of those tracks. Wish he did the whole album