Nicki Minaj Currently on Joe Budden Twitter Space Addressing Meg : "You Wanted Your Rihanna Moment!; Roc Nation, Cocaine Allegations+ More

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nicki better keep it cute when it comes to The Carters/Rocnation. The Behiyve will be on her ass till it deflates

Nicki seems like the type to cry herself to sleep at night because she really hates her life. It's been almost a week since Meg dissed her and she's still obviously bothered. You would think the self proclaimed "Queen" would enjoy being on top and not entertaining someone like Meg who "can't rap"

She's not going to have anyone but her internet fans and her husband in her corner and that's not saying much. I wouldn't be surprised if she really hates being a mom and a wife

Still can't believe the majority of posters in thebooth says she's the GOAT

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Look, she's crazy and her dis was weird as hell and kinda wack, but she's not wrong about the sympathy angle

We live in the victim era and Meg is an artist for these times. Nicki is from a different era, with different rules and standards. I'm not going to defend Nicki for a lot of shyt she's done and still does

But a spade is a spade, and Megan's "popularity" and relevance has never sat right with me. It always felt forced and manipulated, from the Grammys to the thinkpieces to all the SNL stuff...
Yea you just a hater so it wouldn't sit right with you. Not everything in life have to have this legitimacy criteria

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea you just a hater so it wouldn't sit right with you. Not everything in life have to have this legitimacy criteria
If you're fine with women and gays being the arbiters of rap now, be my guest. I'm not. She's overrated, and this isn't a new concept as it does apply to everything in life as you said.

I fully get that rap is growing and in order for it to continue to be commercially viable it needs to engage new audiences and demographics. I just don't need the DNA to be changed either so that sob stories and thot empowerment is the new come up. Call me whatever

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
A lot of y'all still have the belief that Meg is somehow responsible for Tory going to jail when she's not even the one that pressed charges, the state did. It was literally The People of the State of California v. Daystar Peterson, and Meg was called on by the prosecution to testify. That little motherfukker did that shyt.