Nicki Minaj Currently on Joe Budden Twitter Space Addressing Meg : "You Wanted Your Rihanna Moment!; Roc Nation, Cocaine Allegations+ More

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Newsflash my boi. Most of our female pop and RnB legends are and were diva’s. We can take it all the way back. So her being hard to work with or a Diva isn’t exclusive to her. Still doesn’t invalidate what I’m saying tho. shyt Mariah is the ultimate diva till this day.
Exactly. And she beefed with Mariah too.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Eh. I don’t think the 3 of em are in the same lane. Well. I guess u can say that because that’s the point really. After Nicki came out the labels and industry cats worked to try to replace her or make another one. I know this for a fact so I won’t even argue it. This is literally what happened. nikkas was goin to the strip clubs tryna find bad bytches to write for and compete wit shorty. Cardi is completely beneficial from this practice. Cardi don’t write. Dropped one album and ain’t made an album in 6 full years at this point. Yet she still gets compared to Nicki. Nicki def on some shyt and come off crazy as cat shyt but she’s not lying tho. The industry been on some funny shyt wit her behind the scenes
I believe they did a good booger Star Search....but why Cardi tho?