Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot at Michael B. Jordan

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
MBJ is in his prime, looks wise.
Not even in his prime career wise, he's just started.
+ He has a relatively clean image, despite rapidly becoming a 'sex symbol'.

There is no way he stands to gain from this relationship, and judging by her past, he would only end up taking an L, she's a PR disaster.

Dont get me wrong, I'd smash, but a relationship? No.

Its better to do what he's doing and keep your romantic life lowkey. He's approaching A-list status on his own, if not already there, he doesn't a relationship exp boost.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
So Nicki can't be obviously interested in dude like any other female???

And their is only a 5 year old gap between Nicki & MBJ.

:what: No you stupid fukk

Breh it is all about pr.She is like amber.Mbj does need someone in the industry to be chatty patty about the relationship on wendy williams

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I'm not the one in here throwing around emotional insults because some men dont find this aging narcissistic sociopath attractive

But like they say, hit dogs holler so...
Looks like you hollered about 7 times in this thread. :dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Exactly

These nikkas in here swooning catching the vapors at the thought of this toxic broad looking at them, exposing their own lack of options in real life

Then they have the nerve to try and call someone else gay because we're not as giddy as they are smh
Type of nikkas to get finessed real quick

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I like nothing about that bytch.

:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas saying MJB is outta Nicki league acting like Nasir didn't main Nicki for a minute. Nas worth hella money now and nikkas is lowkey gay for that nikka :dame::picard: Nas could fart on record and nikkas would stil say he the greatest rapper ever :blessed:because he made Illmatic which went wood in 94'. :comeon:Everybody say Nas is GOAT up there with Jay, Pac and Big and MJB out of Nicki league? :rudy:But Nas and Nicki made more sense because they both Queens mascots and are both known factors in the rap game. Nicki going at MJB is like an uneducated IG thot from the hood trying to holler at a suburban raised white collar bougie six certs breh.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So you're Dad is a whore praising simp like you :ohhh:

First off, watch your fukking tone talking about my father.

Secondly, a simp, how??? I swear you lame clowns have no idea of the definition of the terms you're using. What exactly did I say about Nicki was simpish? She has no kids, that's a fact. She has mad paper, that's a fact. She's beautiful, that's subjective, but majority of men do think that.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
First off, watch your fukking tone talking about my father.

Secondly, a simp, how??? I swear you lame clowns have no idea of the definition of the terms you're using. What exactly did I say about Nicki was simpish? She has no kids, that's a fact. She has mad paper, that's a fact. She's beautiful, that's subjective, but majority of men do think that.
:childplease:She's a plastic industry whore

You're father never taught you standards when it comes to women huh:ohhh:

Unless you got a tactical team coming with you I'll say what I want :shaq:

Ya pops should have done a better job at teaching you how to judge women. You would wife a vain drug addicted, plastic slut with self esteem and identity issues

Type of nikka who think a stripper is a good woman to wife because she's a "hustler and applies herself" :camby: