Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot at Michael B. Jordan

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is a PR nightmare for a nikka like Michael B Jordan who’s a actor that many people in the industry and media been heavily following the last 3 years and he start rocking with that babble mouth hoe and worst get her pregnant, Jesus Christ dude would go from Creed to I got the hook up movies

Nobody gives a shyt about Meek and Safari cause them nikkas are locals in a neighborhood and nowhere near Jordan public image..... And this isn’t 1994 to 2008 where people was checking for Nas...Nas got bad taste in women anyway.. wouldn’t be surprised Nas out here dating Stacey Dash now

:mjlol: nikka Mike would be straight. He'd have the black female fan base eating out of his hand if went with Nicki. But from a relationship standpoint Mike seems like a decent guy lives with his parents watches anime. He ain't built to deal with the shyt nicki will bring. Also she said she said that because she finished watching him in black panther. Killmonger and Michael B Jordan are two different nikkas. Killmonger seems right up nicki's alley :russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could u imagine being at the oscars and having nicki minaj as your date?:laugh:
yes :noah:

main-qimg-8c1f770d677b19e59291ed0f00dd05e4-c

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Then what were you tryna say? That she isn't good enough to be in the room with a bunch of pedos, drug addicts and whores?
I was just calling her unclassy. Nothing more, nothing less.

So you're right. She fits right in wit the pedos drug addicts and whores

U win

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
:smugfavre:
Nikka I'd smash her right after the award show. WTF you tawkin?
Exactly mfs be talking cause they got lips.
Be the same mfs on POF trying to bag 40 yo single moms but they would pass on Nicki:gucci:

Yeah ok

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She is a PR nightmare for a nikka like Michael B Jordan who’s a actor that many people in the industry and media been heavily following the last 3 years and he start rocking with that babble mouth hoe and worst get her pregnant, Jesus Christ dude would go from Creed to I got the hook up movies

Nobody gives a shyt about Meek and Safari cause them nikkas are locals in a neighborhood and nowhere near Jordan public image..... And this isn’t 1994 to 2008 where people was checking for Nas...Nas got bad taste in women anyway.. wouldn’t be surprised Nas out here dating Stacey Dash now

Breh just shut up. You a marketing exec? No? Then what are you babbling about? You talking like Minaj is smoking crack and murdering children. The most popular woman in this country is Kim K. This nikka said Jordan will be doing straight to DVD flicks messing with Minaj. :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
@Real you'd be embarrassed huh? Like ohhh my god, what is Robert Deniro gonna think when he sees me with her. And Seth Rogans gonna think I'm a "hood rat":damn:

nicki-minaj-57th-annual-grammy-awards-02.jpg
Robert Deniro would probably be like
:shaq: my wife used to look like that when she was that age :banderas:
article-2078244-0F4404BD00000578-181_468x641.jpg

Then he'd accuse @Real of being :mjpls: for being afraid to be seen out with a black woman.