Nicki Minaj’s Neighbors Start Petition To Kick Her Out Over Husband’s Sex Offender Status

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
After everything this dude was doing how is she still legally married to this nikka???:why: shyt not adding up...

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
the fact that Nicki Married him says she is ok with him being around the women in her life......

which is pathetic
Just like Sandra Bullock marrying a Nazi. She can claim as much as she likes that she was oblivious but when you marry someone, you don’t simply overlook racist memorabilia.

And when you marry a convicted rapist/pedo, you’re actively condoning it. How can any woman want to have a child with, let alone marry a sick b*stard like that? Out of all the men out there? Really? :scust:

Edit: just read he’s a murderer too. Minaj is a retard. :snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just like Sandra Bullock marrying a Nazi. She can claim as much as she likes that she was oblivious but when you marry someone, you don’t simply overlook racist memorabilia.

And when you marry a convicted rapist/pedo, you’re actively condoning it. How can any woman want to have a child with, let alone marry a sick b*stard like that? Out of all the men out there? Really? :scust:

And they call us crazy for saying these women are delusional???:snoop:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
And they call us crazy for saying these women are delusional???:snoop:
I’m just in disbelief that she would have a child with a murderer/rapist/pedo. Like wtf? I knew about his rape charge but not his murder one.

She’s a fukking clown. If she was my daughter, I wouldn’t want anything to do with her. :scust: