Nicki Minaj’s Neighbors Start Petition To Kick Her Out Over Husband’s Sex Offender Status

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Isn’t one of her alter ego Roman, an homage to Polanski or some shyt? Then, her brother raping the step daughter, and marrying this dude :hhh::huhldup:

Dont forget this:

tekashi-nicki.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I get they concerns. I do wonder if he was the first offender to live in that area & was there any uproar
As somebody with kids I guarantee there was if they found out. Black white no matter the color. People don’t put up with having sex offenders as neighbors around they kids. The law only requires registration. But people protest and do that type of shyt all the time if someone is a notorious offender. They high profile though, so there’s no way people weren’t going to find out about it anyway. If you not a celeb people only know it’s a sex offender around but don’t know necessarily what you may have done unless they go looking into it

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
Hidden Hills is home to a number of high-profile celebrities, including Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kris Jenner, Khloé Kardashian, Kevin Hart, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, Jessica Simpson and Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union.

The petition, which was created by a Beverly Bardan, claimed the couple’s presence in the neighborhood would raise safety concerns and lower the value of the area. :mjlol:

The list of celebrities now who lived there should be a concern besides Nicki husband