Nigerian men are using their 6 certs for sextortion. One male victim to commits that.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Michigan family sounds alarm on son's 'sextortion' suicide after arrests of 3 Nigerian men​

c1e25c131920431fcec9bd039f860ebb

"All you've to do is cooperate with me and I won't expose you."

That's what one Nigerian man posing as a woman on Instagram wrote in a March 2022 message to 17-year-old Jordan DeMay before the Michigan teen took his own life.

"My son was smart. He was a good student. He was a great athlete," John DeMay, Jordan's father, told Fox News Digital. "Someone came to his bedroom at 3 in the morning and murdered him through Instagram when we were all sleeping at night, and we had zero chance to stop it."

The suspect in Jordan's death, 22-year-old Samuel Ogoshi, is one of three suspects from Lagos arrested earlier this month for allegedly hacking Instagram accounts and sexually extorting, or "sextorting," more than 100 young men online.:dame:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I have a theory that this is why a lot of the male posters on the coli be so quick to jump out the window for HE-who-shall-not-be-named. I think homie is sextorting these nxggas. :dame:

:lupe: The some coli brehs got caught up all up sending dikk pics to this treh that was on the coli a couple of years back. :dame: