Nike is planning to ditch sleeved jerseys

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
OKC does need new uniforms for a team with the GOAT they do him dirty wearing the WOAT uniforms they need a whole new color scheme. i guess the rockets already have the clean red and white lockked down but honestly from what i know about the peice of shyt state that is oklohoma the red and white fits them more

also they could do a white, black and royal blue combo in honor of Russ being from LBC as a nod to the crips that would fit Russ's personality much more bc hes literally rolling up and banging on dudes
The goat? Slap yourself faggit! Unless we talking Goat stat padder, goat ballhog, goat closest faggit. Then you right.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
The goat? Slap yourself faggit! Unless we talking Goat stat padder, goat ballhog, goat closest faggit. Then you right.

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

When the numbers don't fit your little narrative or go against whoever you are stanning for, it's stat padding:umad:

when they do fit your agenda, of course it's "numbers don't lie":smugbiden:

I know your type bro :youngsabo:

be mad that Russ is explosive and entertaining to watch while you root for your methodical boring ass fundamental-heavy Spurs :russell::flabbynsick:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

When the numbers don't fit your little narrative or go against whoever you are stanning for, it's stat padding:umad:

when they do fit your agenda, of course it's "numbers don't lie":smugbiden:

I know your type bro :youngsabo:

be mad that Russ is explosive and entertaining to watch while you root for your methodical boring ass fundamental-heavy Spurs :russell::flabbynsick:
Spurs >Okc bum ass team won't ever win shyt.

Last edited: