Nikola Jokic just got exposed as Rik Smits with a horse fetish

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, he’s an ATG mostly due to the machine & MVPs. But stop putting him in top-20.

Look at the fat Serb getting locked down by Naz Reid. :russ: Even 50-yr old LeBron (when he turns 50) won’t look this bad.

Look at your spreadsheet BPM great defender:russ:

I don’t think Dirk was this bad defensively.

In the 90s, when the NBA had real big men - Jokic would be another Divac. Kukoc was right about him.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hated by weirdos on this forum for calling him an overrated stat padder & the great white hype.

It looks different when you have to play play-in teams & a depleted 5th seed enroute a fake ring until you actually play a real team.

Wolves would’ve beaten Denver last season if Naz Reid & McDaniels weren’t injured.

Good to see him get exposed - the hype about his offensive game & being the GOAT offensive force was nauseating. Also, they started the narrative about how good he’s defensively - when he’s a cone.

Hopefully, this will put an end to the madness. And I hope Wolves sweep them.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The way he just bullies Gobert is hilarious

Jokic is the only big man I have seen the reds willingly allow to use his elbows to push when he posting up. Shaq was getting fouls called for a light push. Dude deliberately uses his elbow and getting away with it. That’s the only way he could be back in this series

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Jokic is the only big man I have seen the reds willingly allow to use his elbows to push when he posting up. Shaq was getting fouls called for a light push. Dude deliberately uses his elbow and getting away with it. That’s the only way he could be back in this series

:comeon:

Shaq was a walking offensive foul during that Lakers Blazers series, the refs just decided they wouldn’t do anything about it.

Those games lead a lot of people to believe some rigged shyt was going on.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I feel like they hyped this regular degular ass T-Wolves as some kinda all time great team and 22 year old Anthony Edwards as literally friggin MJ just so they can glaze Jokic more for beating them :mjcry:

Media was going OD with all this “the wolves are gonna sweep them :gladbron:“ ish…they’re bout to hype up this 2nd round back door sweep like the overhype for the cavs coming back from 3-1 in the finals :mjcry:

Feels like when they prop up some random jobber heel in wrestling for a month or two, just to feed them to Super Cena at the PPV :mjcry:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
40 points
13 assists
0 turnovers

6’11 284 pound Serbian motherfukker putting up those numbers bruh. Insane 🤣
When he hit that step back three on Gobert in the 4th and looked like :beli:

That's gotta burn these nikkas souls up that he's so fukking nice with it and would rather be somewhere in eastern Europe racing horses :pachaha:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I feel like they hyped this regular degular ass T-Wolves as some kinda all time great team and 22 year old Anthony Edwards as literally friggin MJ just so they can glaze Jokic more for beating them :mjcry:

Media was going OD with all this “the wolves are gonna sweep them :gladbron:“ ish…they’re bout to hype up this 2nd round back door sweep like the overhype for the cavs coming back from 3-1 in the finals :mjcry:

Feels like when they prop up some random jobber heel in wrestling for a month or two, just to feed them to Super Cena at the PPV :mjcry:
Who is THEY?

nikka, everyone from analysts to wolves fans to non wolves fans hyped Edwards up. And they shouldn't feel shame for it, anyway. At 22, leading his team this far is amazing.

Ole Edwards hype is a false flag to divert attention from the war in Verdansk head ass.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Who is THEY?

nikka, everyone from analysts to wolves fans to non wolves fans hyped Edwards up. And they shouldn't feel shame for it, anyway. At 22, leading his team this far is amazing.

Ole Edwards hype is a false flag to divert attention from the war in Verdansk head ass.
This far? It's just the second round :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Him and his brothers can do whatever they want. #SilversNBA

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This far? It's just the second round :pachaha:
Right, we've never seen a 22-year take his team further 🤣...

When he hit that step back three on Gobert in the 4th and looked like :beli:

That's gotta burn these nikkas souls up that he's so fukking nice with it and would rather be somewhere in eastern Europe racing horses :pachaha:
This angle that Jokic just hoops because he's good at it and would rather do other shyt is annoying and overblown 🤣...

The man obviously has that dog in him and displays his motivations more Duncan-like. But he cares about ball and I'm positive he cares about his gifts and where he stands All-Time...

He knows he's one of the best to ever do this shyt. Duncan knew that about himself too...

They definitely did gas the Wolves, I don't know that it was specifically to praise Jokic but they definitely OD'd on the Ant/Mike, "Wolves greatest defense ever" shyt...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Who is THEY?

They is them nikka :gucci: