Nikola Jokic just got exposed as Rik Smits with a horse fetish

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

Actually interesting. Wolves didn't do this at all yesterday. They let Robert go 1v1 basically the whole night.

Sometimes some fans know more than coaches do (because they actually have time to watch a player thoroughly).

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

Lowkey kinda want to go back to playing League of Legends again after watching Jokic dominate :mjlol:

Apparently dude plays all the time with his friends back in Serbia, nearly the same role as he does on the court: tank/team player.

If you can proces what happens here, processing basketball probably doesn't seem too difficult, especially when you're 7' with a handle :heh:

That's the Jokic/Doncic of League as well: the conductor who orchestrates the team and can go 1v5.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Lowkey kinda want to go back to playing League of Legends again after watching Jokic dominate :mjlol:

Apparently dude plays all the time with his friends back in Serbia, nearly the same role as he does on the court: tank/team player.

If you can proces what happens here, processing basketball probably doesn't seem too difficult :heh:

Fat Euro Cac that doesn't like basketball and a Canadian taking over the league we loved :mjcry:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I feel like they hyped this regular degular ass T-Wolves as some kinda all time great team and 22 year old Anthony Edwards as literally friggin MJ just so they can glaze Jokic more for beating them :mjcry:

Media was going OD with all this “the wolves are gonna sweep them :gladbron:“ ish…they’re bout to hype up this 2nd round back door sweep like the overhype for the cavs coming back from 3-1 in the finals :mjcry:

Feels like when they prop up some random jobber heel in wrestling for a month or two, just to feed them to Super Cena at the PPV :mjcry:
Nah, nah, nah, everyone was talking big shyt; don’t try to put this off on the “media”

Let us win more game and I’m coming back in this bytch stuntin

And don’t even think about letting us repeat

Lebron Lebron James GIF - Lebron Lebron James Lebron Stare GIFs

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Toni Kukoc believes Nikola Jokic hasn’t reached the level of Vlade Divac or Dino Radja​

In the Balkans, they know he’s grossly overrated & a US media creation. Serbian basketball team also plays better without him.
NGL this is way too delusional to be some old head jealously. This sounds like some good old Eastern European hatred. :patrice:Did Serbia have Kukoc's people in slavery or some shyt?:pachaha:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Actually interesting. Wolves didn't do this at all yesterday. They let Robert go 1v1 basically the whole night.

Sometimes some fans know more than coaches do (because they actually have time to watch a player thoroughly).

These teams have several analysts whose only job is to watch game tape. They probably saw this weeks ago and decided against it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
These teams have several analysts whose only job is to watch game tape. They probably saw this weeks ago and decided against it.
True, but like many jobs I know many people half-ass their's as well.

Some will watch some tape and look at some numbers to avoid doing the full effort.

That other cat said he legit watched every single one and kept a count, then posted some proof.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
True, but like many jobs I know many people half-ass their's as well.

Some will watch some tape and look at some numbers to avoid doing the full effort.

That other cat said he legit watched every single one and kept a count.

Nah, I have a friend that works for the rams and he says the analytic guys are maniacs when they are watching tape they are watching tape and because how limited those jobs are getting caught half assing
it will get you packed up real quick