Nikola Jokic With An Attack On Markieff Morris!!! Jokic Suspended 1 game

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Marcus comment is so stupid “waited til he turned his back” :what: … jokic didn’t “wait”, he literally responded right after the action ..after markieff took a blatant cheap shot and TURNED AROUND Instantly on some “let me walk away maybe they didn’t see it was me” shyt

Which is what they always do…fake tough guys

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
NAH JOKIC HANDLED THAT LIKE A HOE.

IF HE FELT SOME TYPE OF WAY
YOU GET HIM BACK WITH A FOUL ON
THE NEXT POSSESSION.

ATTACKING A nikka FROM
BEHIND BECAUSE YOURE UP
DBL DIGITS WITH 2 MINUTES LEFT
WAS WEAK.

:devil:
:evil:
I agree but when you do dirt you cant set the the rules on retaliation. Jokic a whole hoe for attacking a man looking the other way but what morris did during the shooting motion was hoe shyt one of those lowkey very dirty basketball tactics. Jokic reaction shows just how much them elbow to the rib shots do hurt though:lolbron:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One cheap shot deserves another.

Last edited:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Morris twins always on some sneak shyt. Isnt this the 90s style reaction Coli wants. Dude elbowed Jokic and prob was doing it all game and dude had enough and leveled him. If a dude hits you with a flying elbow straight to your ribs, whatbyou gonna do? Dude wasnt playing for the ball at all, just a pure cheap shot

What's he supposed to do? Ask for a duel, say when, take ten paces then spin

And dont quote me on some :mjpls: either

I fukk with Jimmy but that rah rah shyt was fake, he wasnt gonna step up and throw hands

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how we can have a plain as day situation with multiple angles and slow motion and the coli can't come to a consensus because 1 or 2 people completely misread the evidence.

Morris throws a cheap shot and thinks he's so tough a man bigger than him wouldn't do shyt. He fukked around and found out.

Same ones mad at Jokic would call him p*ssy for not responding physically now they want to dictate the level of response. Do someone dirty and you might get done dirtier. Can't hit a man, turn your back like you didn't do anything, and cry about getting blindsided. Just keep it basketball and you won't end up on the floor :ufdup:

Jimmy Butler
xRbAzp.gif

These fake tough guys act like they're not on camera. We see you so just break things up and stop posturing.

Daps
It's amazing how we can have a plain as day situation with multiple angles and slow motion and the coli can't come to a consensus because 1 or 2 people completely misread the evidence.

Morris throws a cheap shot and thinks he's so tough a man bigger than him wouldn't do shyt. He fukked around and found out.

Same ones mad at Jokic would call him p*ssy for not responding physically now they want to dictate the level of response. Do someone dirty and you might get done dirtier. Can't hit a man, turn your back like you didn't do anything, and cry about getting blindsided. Just keep it basketball and you won't end up on the floor :ufdup:

Jimmy Butler
xRbAzp.gif

These fake tough guys act like they're not on camera. We see you so just break things up and stop posturing.
Oh, they can see the evidence, alright, they just don't want to acknowledge it. They already gave themselves up earlier in the thread on their keyboard militant shyt. If Kieff pulled this shyt on DRose or Melo, and they retaliated the same, they'd be reading the evidence as everyone else is.

It's only because it's some Euro that they're choosing to interpret what happened another way.

:lolbron:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
BLIND SIDES ARENT 90S BASKETBALL
GOOFY ARAB.

nikkaS ACTUALLY SQUARED UP
IN THE 90S.
:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol:

Cosplay tough guys, we from Philly son, we sum badassss:usure:
All sorts of weirdos in this thread.

Morris takes a dirty, cheap shot at Jokic. And Jokic is supposed to make a reservation at Capital Grille, invite Morris, wine and dine him, and then run the fade in the parking lot because that's proper etiquette according to The Coli.

fukk the Morris twins. These dudes go out of their way to try and hurt other players.

Facts
Jokic should have attached him head on. From behind was wack.

But I'm surprised Morris fell like that. It didn't look that hard. Jokic looks flabby but maybe he's stronger than he looks.

He flopped like a hoe, in no way was a stretcher needed. He didnt even hit his head

nikkaz on here are cringe rooting for a white guy.. So close to deleting my account becasue all the c00ning here.

Do it, we have enough Coli militants here as is

Let's be real, if it was Barton who pushed Morris, nobody would care. fukk Cacs but I call it like I see. Morris did some dirty shyt and led in his knee first and elbowed dude hard in the ribs....that shyt hurts. 90% of ppl are gonna react right away not o some calculated ok imma get him next time. How many times we hooped and saw someone foul a muhfukka hard, turn around and get pushed.....that shyt happens constantly

Ain't no one squaring up like it's a boxing match....you get hit, you just strike back asap....it happens all the time

Ol Bridgerton I declare a duel ass chumps in here

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcus comment is so stupid “waited til he turned his back” :what: … jokic didn’t “wait”, he literally responded right after the action ..after markieff took a blatant cheap shot and TURNED AROUND Instantly on some “let me walk away maybe they didn’t see it was me” shyt

Which is what they always do…fake tough guys

Exactly

If anything when you foul somebody like that, you shouldn't turn your back