Nikola Jokic With An Attack On Markieff Morris!!! Jokic Suspended 1 game

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jokic brothers said they'd fight the Morris brothers any place any time!!!

Jimmy showing more and more hoe tendencies. :mjlol:
Act like you want to fight but don’t fight. Clap your hands like a bytch while doing it. Then claim you weren’t talking to dude who dropped your man that you were mad about in the first place. Was looking like Sassy Bowwow
RYMb.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this old ass game might end up being more exciting than the finals

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Lmao if the roles were reversed, y’all damn sure wouldn’t have this energy for Morris and would be clowning Jokic for the cheap shot and saying he deserved it.
The opposite is exactly what I’d expect from a Karen.

What type of black man attacks someone and turns their back like they didn’t do anything and then get surprised that someone retaliated :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I thought he had a “real injury”? Bruh said he couldn’t get to the cac so he had to take out Austin Rivers instead lol. Fakest tough guys ever

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I thought he had a “real injury”? Bruh said he couldn’t get to the cac so he had to take out Austin Rivers instead lol. Fakest tough guys ever

He sound like a clown. Plays completely innocent like it was a harmless take foul completely ignoring him sneaking in a forearm shot. A true take foul is running up and wrapping up his arms. Then still talking tough about how he’s going to still get him. Also his getback was to cheap shot little ass Austin Rivers like that’s doing something. Stereotypical bully shyt.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that juelzing because you tried that tough shyt with the wrong one? And then Stack and Matt cosigning that bullshyt. So all 4 of them woulda been :manny: if a nikka elbowed them in the stomach? :comeon: They held him out for months just because? :dead: And instead of just letting it go you expose yourself as the true bully you are "I havent been able to get to him in 2 years but I managed to get to Austin though" :mjlol:. And still with the tough talk? "He gon get his" :mjlol: Smokey ass nikka "He gone....so I'm talking again" :russ: :russ:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah explain the last sentence lol
KG was on there talking his usual Ra ra sis boom bah shyt (great interview btw) and they was all in cheesing and shyt. UD come on calling dude a clown saying real nikkas dont rock like that and they co-signing that shyt. I get you cant shyt on your guest but these nikkas hang their hat on being real and anti-traditional media.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funniest thing to come out of this melodrama is further confirmation Laustin Rivers is universally despised