Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
word...cuz if it’s drops during the holidays I’m not gonna realistically be able to get to it w/ PS5 and the XSX dropping
I’ve played all these games at least 3 times but dammit that Nintendo nostalgia will have me coming out the pocket. $60 or not I won’t kid myself, it’s a day 1 buy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve played all these games at least 3 times but dammit that Nintendo nostalgia will have me coming out the pocket. $60 or not I won’t kid myself, it’s a day 1 buy.

I bailed on the mario franchise after super mario 3 and hated most platformers ever since...but odyssey had me singing a different tune so I wouldn’t mind checking out some of these generally recognized classic 3D games I missed out on

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I bailed on the mario franchise after super mario 3 and hated most platformers ever since...but odyssey had me singing a different tune so I wouldn’t mind checking out some of these generally recognized classic 3D games I missed out on
I feel like they took Mario galaxy and built on top of it to get the base foundation for Odyssey so I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it. And 3D world is just a fukking beast, man that game is good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they took Mario galaxy and built on top of it to get the base foundation for Odyssey so I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it. And 3D world is just a fukking beast, man that game is good.

I’m already looking forward to galaxy 1 and 2...mario 64 and paper mario...I’ll have to check out 3D world as well...I’m tempted to buy a wii U but I’ll just wait lol

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Wonder how they gonna work around using Yoshi in 2. The Wiimote was perfect for using him.

Good point...didn't think about that. Maybe that's why they may be excluding it:jbhmm:

It would have to be some type of targeting system

Last edited: