Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Compared to what? :mjtf:
No console we can compare it too. It really was a solid concept, but that atrocious launch line up and seriously weak first year of releases left it dead in the water. Uncharacteristically weak lineup from the big N.

But it's failure gave us the Switch, which is a serious contender for Nintendo's greatest console of all time.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
You and me both brother. Might go out and get a emulator tonight lol. Said the writing and gameplay posed to be like the first two as well

“In addition, Venturebeat's own sources claim that the Paper Mario game in development intends on returning to the series' roots, as seen in the N64 and GameCube era. That would suggest a refocused effort on RPG design, which would make sense considering the criticism faced by the 3DS and Wii U entries, which involved more platforming features.“

:blessed:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
No console we can compare it too. It really was a solid concept, but that atrocious launch line up and seriously weak first year of releases left it dead in the water. Uncharacteristically weak lineup from the big N.

But it's failure gave us the Switch, which is a serious contender for Nintendo's greatest console of all time.

Eh I don't think the concept wasn't that great tbh. Forcing developers to work around the gamepad was an awful idea. Plus the gamepad felt very useless to many people. Sure there were games like 3d world, mario maker and captain todd that made interesting use of it. But most of the other games it felt very insignificant. Plus the Wii U just felt like an HD Wii.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
First two Paper Mario's are some of my favorite games of all time... then they fukked up the formula. They better return to their roots

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
medium_super-mario-galaxy-remaster.jpg

12-10-2017-super-mario-odyssey-release-date-trailer-gameplay-worlds-everything-we-know.jpg

Its not THAT big of an graphical upgrade at all.

I think games like SMW, Sunshine and 64 are due but Galaxy and up are new enough, the hardware hasn't gotten THAT much better. I could see if it looked like shyt, but it really doesn't.
When's the last time you played galaxy? I just started up a play through like 3 months ago on my Wii and also played Odyssey for the first time last week. Huge difference! Plus playing with switch controllers will make it a better overall experience than playing with that big ass wii more and nunchuk.

Really Really looking forward to Sunshine. I had a gamecube but never copped.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
61Evlt3wq8L._SY445_.jpg

this shyt right here :stopitslime::hhh::scust::mjtf::beli::why::snoop::aicmon::mindblown:

wtf were they thinking

I mean it’s a fun game but it’s a huge disappointment following both the original and thousand year door. Although it’s miles better then sticker star and color splash. Both of those are straight up trash.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I mean it’s a fun game but it’s a huge disappointment following both the original and thousand year door. Although it’s miles better then sticker star and color splash. Both of those are straight up trash.
I gotta disagree with you. I’ll take color splash way before this one. The non turn based battle system had me fukked up