Nintendo has big plans for Super Mario Bros.’ 35th anniversary of Mario

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I never played Sunshine so I'm excited for that. Don't remember if I have the disc or if I bootlegged Galaxy 1, haven't used my Wii in a long time. Excited about playing 64 again.
Cant wait to play 64 again, been running through old mario games during this quarentine and im on mario world. Its tough to go back to the 64 cause all my sticks are fukked so i can really only play wrestling games on the console.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ jeezus fukking christ...they about to charge full-price for these games???

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
^^^ jeezus fukking christ...they about to charge full-price for these games???

I feel you but when the other ports outsold the Wii U ones, I guess they just said there really isn't anything stopping them from doing it again still dumb. I really hope the 4 major Mario 3d titles are remakes then if they're gonna slap a full price tag on them.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I feel you but when the other ports outsold the Wii U ones, I guess they just said there really isn't anything stopping them from doing it again still dumb. I really hope the 4 major Mario 3d titles are remakes then if they're gonna slap a full price tag on them.
Nintendo out here charging an arm and a leg for a controller, never have sale prices on their first party games, joy-con got drift issues years later and re-released super Mario Wii U already with 1 new feature...

We about to pay full price for these ports/remakes

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo out here charging an arm and a leg for a controller, never have sale prices on their first party games, joy-con got drift issues years later and re-released super Mario Wii U already with 1 new feature...

Hey I'm sure it was Nintendo that pulled Smash out of Evo because that would for sure expose them even more for the fact that we're paying for a shytty online experience. I'm sure one day it's gonna bite them on the ass and force them to fix it, but unfortunately it ain't gonna be today :mjcry:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey I'm sure it was Nintendo that pulled Smash out of Evo because that would for sure expose them even more for the fact that we're paying for a shytty online experience. I'm sure one day it's gonna bite them on the ass and force them to fix it, but unfortunately it ain't gonna be today :mjcry:

They straight up have already made too much money to bend to any will but their own, realistically. They have so much cash reserve they would have to be in the red for a decade to really take a hit. Never selling at a loss did them wonders :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
People in here complaining about prices:bryan:

Game probably getting rebuilt from the ground up, but nah fam give us the Wii price.

for Wii U ports I can understand because that system barely saw the light of day and a lot of those games were pretty much new to a larger audience. But Mario64 was once free on the Wii. Like even as an HD remaster in a collection with sunshine/ and Galaxy 1 and 2, for 90 bucks (in my case)? :mjcry: I would even be ok with 70.

Now if those mario games are getting the Xenoblade treatment making them look like Odyssey in a collection then by all means.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That raw corporate Japanese arrogance.