Daps
I just bought a Gameboy Color, gameplay > graphics:blessed:

I might buy the Gameboy Advance once the price gets low enough:patrice:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Just found a unpatched switch bundle for 400 on craigslist. Came with Pro Controller and 5 games. Zelda, Mario Oddysey, Super Smash, Mario Kart and Pokemon. Sold all the games on offerup for $40 a piece because I wont need them. So that means I got switch for $200 with pro controller. Finna install modchip and with 512gb Microsd.:mjlit:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
LMAO I just bought two switch lites - one from electronic express that I got two days after paying, and another from target coming on Tuesday. :blessed:
Unless you tryna resell one...:mjtf:What's the point of having 2 Switch Lites?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo creates hype by creating shortages. Terrible practice and despicable to do that during a pandemic

Walmart, Costco, Target are barred from selling 'nonessential' items such as clothing and electronics in parts of the US.

Walmart, Costco, Target are barred from selling 'nonessential' items such as clothing and electronics in parts of the US

I said in another thread and loosely in this one. They aren't shipping games and systems because it's "non essential" and now stores are choosing whether or not to sell them