@Nintendough got banned

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wait a minute, we had pedos in TSC? :merchant:

The fukk happened? :damn: I thought this place got cleansed when the AJ thread was thrown to the bushes :merchant:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't know if it's what he got banned for but he posted what may have been Sccit's home address
i think thats it...i saw it in that wild ass thread..its a shame for my fellow eagles breh...he's one of the frontline soldiers when we talk that shyt during football season

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
i think thats it...i saw it in that wild ass thread..its a shame for my fellow eagles breh...he's one of the frontline soldiers when we talk that shyt during football season
It's the Coli tho....chances are he'll be back before football season starts:yeshrug:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
There are some genuinely awful people that come to this website. The fukk is this weirdo shyt?
Seriously some of the thread and post in TLR and in JBO sometimes have been scratching my head because of the amount of fukk up weird and racists stuff people post I legit can’t believe some people think like this in real life.

A lot of people on this site act like this site is real actually life with how they act
Dudes be willing to fight telling each other to pull up at certain address
People be willfully wishing death on people like there saying hello or goodbye without a care in the world
Hell sometimes the stuff you read on here is like reading a yahoo or YouTube comment section with the amount of fukkery people be saying knowing damm well they don’t say nearly half this stuff in real life

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I stay the fukk outta JBO. I remember one day, I stumbled in there, found the Disney thread, got curious and opened it up, and I was horrified. I never went back in there again. That's why I was so disgusted at the AJ Lee thread (among other reasons) because I had similar vibes in that thread. You can be assured that weirdos are all over the internet as much as you can be assured that bears shyt in the woods.