@Nintendough got banned

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't know for sure but I think he was beefing with Sccit and he may have been done in for hate speech. All I know is entire pages were getting deleted in the @GoddamnyamanProf thread. I don't think he's gone for good though.

He was talking about roasting his skin like a pigs like his ancestors in the holocaust or something akin to that :snoop: that shyt is wack :camby:

Pinyapplesuckas got banned too..prob from the disney thread or ariel winter saga but i cant remember

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So @GoddamnyamanProf, @Grifter, and @Pinyapplesuckas all fell to Disney/Ariel-gate...

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
Seriously some of the thread and post in TLR and in JBO sometimes have been scratching my head because of the amount of fukk up weird and racists stuff people post I legit can’t believe some people think like this in real life.

A lot of people on this site act like this site is real actually life with how they act
Dudes be willing to fight telling each other to pull up at certain address
People be willfully wishing death on people like there saying hello or goodbye without a care in the world
Hell sometimes the stuff you read on here is like reading a yahoo or YouTube comment section with the amount of fukkery people be saying knowing damm well they don’t say nearly half this stuff in real life

That's exactly why it's best to treat this site (and especially TLR) as just jokes. The sheer amount of ignorance, hatefulness, and mental illness is awe inspiring. The second you take any of those bozos seriously, you risk becoming a head case just like them.

:hhh: Posters with supposed anti-white supremacist gimmicks but attack nonwhites more than actual white supremacists
:hhh: 10 page back and forth threads with people arguing and typing essays like it's real life beef

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Admins went back 7 years and gave me a strike for saying I would fukk a 17 year old when I was 20 :mindblown:

I been on here since I was 15 and still made sure to be careful what I said :skip:

But JBO was lusting on Ariel way back in 2013 when she was just 15 years old.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
when/where did all this go down?

There were a few threads in TLR

Really started with a @GoddamnyamanProf pedo exposal thread

Then there was a hypothetical thread from BlackPearl about if a white person saying what Sccit said would they be considered racist and then, i think, a sccit should be banned thread with a poll. Maybe a few others that also got deleted when i wasnt paying attention. I think Nintendough said that shyt and other shyt in the sccit thread with the poll but my memory is hazy..it all kinda blended together to me. I dont know exactly what he was banned for but i reported him and i very rarely, if ever, report people. I thought that type of rhetoric needed to be reigned in a bit and im assuming i wasnt the only one. I didnt expect him to get banned though. He'll probably be back.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
That's exactly why it's best to treat this site (and especially TLR) as just jokes. The sheer amount of ignorance, hatefulness, and mental illness is awe inspiring. The second you take any of those bozos seriously, you risk becoming a head case just like them.

:hhh: Posters with supposed anti-white supremacist gimmicks but attack nonwhites more than actual white supremacists
:hhh: 10 page back and forth threads with people arguing and typing essays like it's real life beef
Yea the amount of bashing black man and women to fit an agenda shyting on other ethnicity group
The amount of :troll:to get a platinum thread
Shyt can be a toxic cesspool at times
I come on here for NBA, Wrestling but not near as much NFL, Movies & TV shows sometimes news that I don’t see locally or nationally that it
All that other trying to expose people and bashing people and getting in my feelings I never understood

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Notice this dude is ducking my ban bet hard. :unimpressed:

Profasi shut up. No mod can check IP address and you know that. So I don’t know why you trying to flex with these fake ass ultimatum that will lead to nothing. You already gave yourself away in this thread

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Profasi shut up. No mod can check IP address and you know that. So I don’t know why you trying to flex with these fake ass ultimatum that will lead to nothing. You already gave yourself away in this thread
@Brooklynzson can check IP addresses.

Do you accent a ban bet or not?