@Nintendough got banned

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Said a bunch of suspect shyt in The Film Room and got exposed yesterday.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/not...ist-poster-and-film-critic-thegodling.837642/
O-TXCy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do cats hate her? I’ve only seen her post in the Horror thread and she seems all right. :ld:

You don't kick it in TLR, I see. :mjlol:

Some people think she's a man masquerading as a woman.

Also, she keeps that level of aggression seen in that thread something like 90% of the time, and directs it at literally anyone who isn't completely on her side of the argument. When she's not going after someone, she's cool. Could probably use to not take things so seriously.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I knew dude was an a$$hole but I didn’t know he was like that :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Why do cats hate her? I’ve only seen her post in the Horror thread and she seems all right. :ld:

I've chatted with Nicole a few times in TFR and she was always cool with me as well. I was oblivious to her reputation in TLR, although having the WOAT banner under her name probably should've tipped me off that she had some problems with some posters on here. Her rep is still amazingly high for someone who has a lot of detractors. .

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've chatted with Nicole a few times in TFR and she was always cool with me as well. I was oblivious to her reputation in TLR, although having the WOAT banner under her name probably should've tipped me off that she had some problems with some posters on here. Her rep is still amazingly high for someone who has a lot of detractors. .

It's from when simps believed she was a girl and before the heel turn.

She's straight to me, she just ride or die on every subject and very combative and defensive. She has no ability to "drop it", so she come off a little crazy sometimes.

I don't think it's ****, just a chick with alot of free time that is "living" for an internet forum. There's a thread right now about her wanting to leave, and I think it would do wonders for her life.

Not to judge anyone though, cuz I'm sitting on a forum right now :yeshrug: