@Nintendough got banned

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's from when simps believed she was a girl and before the heel turn.

She's straight to me, she just ride or die on every subject and very combative and defensive. She has no ability to "drop it", so she come off a little crazy sometimes.

I don't think it's ****, just a chick with alot of free time that is "living" for an internet forum. There's a thread right now about her wanting to leave, and I think it would do wonders for her life.

Not to judge anyone though, cuz I'm sitting on a forum right now :yeshrug:

She also rides hard on the pro black wave, and had managed to get some racist posters aired out, so there's that.

But judging what happened with the guy who just got clapped, even mods seem a little exhausted by her approach.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She also rides hard on the pro black wave, and had managed to get some racist posters aired out, so there's that.

But judging what happened with the guy who just got clapped, even mods seem a little exhausted by her approach.
I took Godling off ignore just to read what had been said, and yeah, even after MartyMcFly told her to her to chill, she was still going in on TheGodling with no slowing down. Damn. :pachaha:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Seemed like a decent guy just going by what he posted in tsc (aside from the SANADA stannery :hhh:)

First couple of posts in that exposal thread I was like :manny:....dumb to post stuff like that on a majority black forum but shouldn't be bannable. But them posts got worse and worse :picard:. What a clown.

Do we know if it's permanent?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seemed like a decent guy just going by what he posted in tsc (aside from the SANADA stannery :hhh:)

First couple of posts in that exposal thread I was like :manny:....dumb to post stuff like that on a majority black forum but shouldn't be bannable. But them posts got worse and worse :picard:. What a clown.

Do we know if it's permanent?

Hard to say, but I think the last few racism flameouts like that have been permanent.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Been told ya about these cacs :mjpls:

meanwhile at breitbart ......

★$gт$ℓ๑ттεя★ MooTieFighteran hour ago

This does help with the bs racist narative though. Kanye is as black as they come including the big booty baby momma

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/22287531/

Because you know Kanye fukking w Trump means the racist maga narrative is bs :mjpls:

Doesn't get any blacker than Kanye he has a baby momma w a big booty :mjpls:

this is a 45 yr old cac talking like this :sas1:

Just like Napolean he switched to an anti trumper real quick as well :sas2:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Been told ya about these cacs :mjpls:

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/22287531/

Because you know Kanye fukking w Trump means the racist maga narrative is bs :mjpls:

Doesn't get any blacker than Kanye he has a baby momma w a big booty :mjpls:

this is a 45 yr old cac talking like this :sas1:

Just like Napolean he switched to an anti trumper real quick as well :sas2:
I remember him posting a Daily Caller (founded by Tucker Carlson) video shytting on AOC. :mjpls: But it’s cool, he likes sneakers. :mjpls:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

But judging what happened with the guy who just got clapped, even WHITE mods seem a little exhausted by her approach because their white friends are being exposed as racists, like the time @godling made insults about Nat Turner being compared to George Zimmerman.

Fixed it
Tell the whole Fukkin story or stfu, maybe if y’all took your foot out your ass and did something impactful for black posters on here to post freely instead of being ostracized by racists and enabling the shyt; I wouldn’t have a word to say.

There’s enough black posters on here that get tired and exhausted by these combative cacs and troll posting on our discussions that need the support bc they know the blacklash that will take place for doing so. I’ve been falling on that sword so they don’t have to; I’m not going to just sit back and be complacent while good posters with competence get menaced off the board by what you and others let slide.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/not...ster-and-film-critic-thegodling.837642/page-3

Last edited: