Nipsey Hussle Close Friend J Stone Speaks On Wack 100

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
"I done already started unfollowing nikkas"

when did gangsters care about this stuff

Same time they started recording and babbling they're every thought like a woman when she's sat next to you your trying to play the new Spiderman to relax and she wants to tell you about what the bytch at work did today

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People been complaining for years and nothing happens so I guess nikkas don't care what Wack says. I'm not calling for black men to be violent btw, I'm simply pointing out the way this man is allowed to denigrate a west coast legend is disgusting. And it's always on some Trump shyt too. Claiming there is evidence of xyz and it will be released any minute now to prove you aren't a lying piece of shyt. Denigrating a man's character because he wouldn't back down.

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
People been complaining for years and nothing happens so I guess nikkas don't care what Wack says. I'm not calling for black men to be violent btw, I'm simply pointing out the way this man is allowed to denigrate a west coast legend is disgusting. And it's always on some Trump shyt too. Claiming there is evidence of xyz and it will be released any minute now to prove you aren't a lying piece of shyt. Denigrating a man's character because he wouldn't back down.

rocc already put hands on wack when he first started talking about nip. some ppl just gonna say what they feel an ass whooping wont make any difference