Nipsey Hussle Close Friend J Stone Speaks On Wack 100

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
They did…he ran away and got the grip or sumn, nigs posted it on here when it happened, like last year I think, maybe early this year.

Y'all weird .....you know damn well Wack does not move like someone that's under pressure in LA.
Dude is literally violating Big U in a way I never thought possible

Wack is connected n strong. I have accepted it . Dude has too many relationships

Notice I didn't say untouchable. Before dudes start the weird shyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all weird .....you know damn well Wack does not move like someone that's under pressure in LA.

Wack is connected n strong. I have accepted it . Dude has too many relationships

Notice I didn't say untouchable. Before dudes start the weird shyt
?? So why am I weird for all that? Lol, I don’t know or care, I just remember Wack getting violated backstage or sumn, not the incident where the dude dropped him, a different one involving Big U’s people, and they said he ran to his car and got a gun. 🤷🏽‍♂️

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

What a sad video…

Wack doesn’t move like a dude under pressure in LA and by that I mean J-stone was Nips artist and a good friend so why hasn’t he personally ran down on Wack for disrespect???

If you really get active you don’t need the 60s or J-roc if he wanted to truly make a statement.

Going online saying you unfollowing people because of their wack affiliation is hoeish and subliminally asking other dudes to jump out the window in said matter when you’re doing nothing but making IG videos…

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…Wack does not move like someone that's under pressure in LA.

as I’m listening to his backstory on vlad I see why he’s able to move how he does…it’s been an interesting interview granted I’m not taking everything he’s saying at face value but it seems apparent he paid his dues very early on

from what he’s said tho, him and big U are cool

Last edited:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as I’m listening to his backstory on vlad I see why he’s able to move how he does…it’s been an interesting interview granted I’m not taking everything he’s saying at face value but it seems apparent he paid his dues very early on

from what he’s said tho, him and big U are cool

Him and Big U are definitely not cool. They used to be though. And despite what that other guy in the thread said, Wack is definitely connected out West.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Him and Big U are definitely not cool. They used to be though. And despite what that other guy in the thread said, Wack is definitely connected out West.

ok…sometimes it’s hard to tell what’s what with some of the stuff he’s been saying

but as far as being connected I am watching the interview and learning how far back his history goes with certain shyt that would be difficult to lie about…before this I just looked at him as a loud, wrong and strong dude

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
?? So why am I weird for all that? Lol, I don’t know or care, I just remember Wack getting violated backstage or sumn, not the incident where the dude dropped him, a different one involving Big U’s people, and they said he ran to his car and got a gun. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I only say weird because people see things from the perspective of if they like a person.

You know in your heart Wack is not moving like someone that's under pressure from the 60's. Dude literally picks up the phone n calls members of the set..

The internet would like to believe Wack is ducking n dodging being disciplined. The politics of doing something significant to Wack is deeper than what sm would like to admit

Dude might be the most connected street guy in terms of knowing people beyond his environment

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Never understood why the 60s never chin checked dude.

Ignoring that they did, the 60's as a whole do not move collectively like people would think they do.

There is a lot of infighting. Bricc Baby is out here doing podcasts with wack on top of that:he:

But because the 60's have a large footprint in the LA entertainment scene and so does Wack, it'd put a lot of people in a position to take sides and potentially fukk up whatever relationships they have in the industry.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
What a sad video…

Wack doesn’t move like a dude under pressure in LA and by that I mean J-stone was Nips artist and a good friend so why hasn’t he personally ran down on Wack for disrespect???

If you really get active you don’t need the 60s or J-roc if he wanted to truly make a statement.

Going online saying you unfollowing people because of their wack affiliation is hoeish and subliminally asking other dudes to jump out the window in said matter when you’re doing nothing but making IG videos…

“That dude said some foul shyt about my homie, why don’t you beat him up.” :birdman:

“He was your homie right? Why don’t you beat him up?” :dahell:

“Unfollowed” :stopitslime: