NJ to allocate $2.1M in aid for illegal immigrants facing deportation

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think you need to read again. you compared the billions illegals pay in taxes (billions encompasses the entire country), to the 2 million this cost in NJ

terrible posting :mjlol:

No you just read like an idiot.

Yes. 6.5 billions from the immigrant population in totality and if you go by just the undocumented population it’s still 587 million dollars. Add to that, it’s cheaper than detention, and the “common sense” isn’t a moral argument it’s a money based argument. (See second post for more)

The undocumented population in NJ provides 587 million dollars, the 6.5 is a reference to the immigrant population including documented. Let me pull the quote from the second post that I mention in the parenthesis since your dumbass couldn't scroll up for a minute to clarify further

The administration cited statistics from the American Immigration Council, which said immigrant-led households in New Jersey paid about $6.5 billion in state and federal taxes in 2014 and possessed about $54.6 billion in spending power.

The announcement also pointed to a council statistic saying that undocumented aliens made up about 7.9 percent of the state’s workforce in 2014 and paid about $587.4 million in state and local taxes. The administration claims that if New Jersey’s undocumented immigrants were granted legal status, those tax contributions could rise to more than $660 million.

This literally comes down to bad reading comprehension and laziness.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you just read like an idiot.

The undocumented population in NJ provides 587 million dollars, the 6.5 is a reference to the immigrant population including documented. Let me pull the quote from the second post that I mention in the parenthesis since your dumbass couldn't scroll up for a minute to clarify further

This literally comes down to bad reading comprehension and laziness.
your argument falls short because illegals take jobs from citizens who would be paying the same taxes. in fact, higher taxes, since they'd all be on the books :jaymad:

but i'll give it to you that of that 587 million, there's an amount of NJ jobs that illegals "have" to do

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
your argument falls short because illegals take jobs from citizens who would be paying the same taxes. in fact, higher taxes, since they'd all be on the books :jaymad:

but i'll give it to you that of that 587 million, there's an amount of NJ jobs that illegals "have" to do

My point was that it's cheaper to spend 2 million dollars keeping them out of detention than it is to incarcerate them and that they contribute more than enough money to cover that cost. Hence the statement, "common sense." It is true that with citizenship they'd be contributing even more though, hence my support for a well crafted path to citizenship plan :manny:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

How would NJ make up that 7.9 percent of its working population that are illegal? Do you think that’s possible or just don’t understand what it means? You’re such a cocksucking retard

Your “arguments” aren’t even fact based.

:mjlol:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
honestly, this time it wasnt :dead:

but when a state is facing bankruptcy due to its disgusting public union obligations on the backs of taxpayers, things like this are open for criticism :jaymad:

You just made a great argument for the “illegals” to stay without even realizing it! You’ll understand the issues someday

Things are going so well in red states and right to work states! Have you moved to Kansas or Wisconsin yet?

:clap:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why is a position that black Americans should receive all aid before Illegals or Isreal receive any aid or help...considered a bad one?

Black Americans helped build this nation and keep it going but both parties act like its poison to specifically aid us only (with no intersection BS).

New Jersey has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the USA for African Americans.:wow:

New Jersey has the biggest gap between black and white incarceration rates of any state in the U.S:wow:

We are the only real illegals:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just made a great argument for the “illegals” to stay without even realizing it! You’ll understand the issues someday

Things are going so well in red states and right to work states! Have you moved to Kansas or Wisconsin yet?

:clap:
you make an interesting point. why havent all the HL posters who live in red states moved to blue states yet :ehh:

i'd make a thread posing that very question if it wouldnt get me bushed :mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is a position that black Americans should receive all aid before Illegals or Isreal receive any aid or help...considered a bad one?

Black Americans helped build this nation and keep it going but both parties act like its poison to specifically aid us only (with no intersection BS).

New Jersey has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the USA for African Americans.:wow:

New Jersey has the biggest gap between black and white incarceration rates of any state in the U.S:wow:

We are the only real illegals:wow:

I have lived in NY, Jersey and florida....by far the most racist state has been NJ. Yeah, I said it.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
2.1 million is a drop in the bucket. :comeon:

If people want to be xenophobes that's their business, but let's not use pseudointellectual nonsense to rationalize it.
Lol:mjlol:

You feel like you made a point because you said the words xenophobe, pseudointellectual and drop in the bucket.

But you don't realize you literally said nothing... :wow: just empty