NJPW on AXS Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
NJPW actually does false finishes correctly, unlike ROH who just spams finishers until the ending is anticlimactic.

The wrestling and false finishes might be better, but my friend showed me a fairly recent 4 way elimination tag match in ROH with reDRagon, the Addiction, the Briscoes, and ACH & Matt Sydal. I thought it was a really good tag match, and definitely better than any tag match I've seen recently other than the WK9 tag matches. It definitely shytted on anything WWE is doing in tag matches.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/553...r-ecwtnawwe-star-announces-retirement-in-2015

AXS Wants More New Japan
MMA fighter Josh Barnett, who recently announced his intent to resume his UFC career, was a guest on The MMA Hour this week and had some great news for wrestling fans.

According to Barnett, AXS TV is looking to sign two more seasons of their critically acclaimed New Japan Pro Wrestling series, that features some of the best matches from 2013 and 2014. The show is currently in its first season, and features Barnett and Mauro Ranallo on commentary.
:lawd:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Boma Ye:blessed:

Saw the match before with Japanese commentary but nice to watch the English version:nakamura:

Really hope they can start bringing full english shows to AXS TV

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
After watching
hz2OtG4.png
and the young gawd Ibushi again last night, I'm hoping they air the Wrestle Kingdom 9 match - even though I've watched it a tonne of times already.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
watching for the 1st time now.

well really watching impact, while recording new japan in a seperate room on the hd box.