NJPW on AXS Thread

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I checked out NJPW for the first time. :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Amazing stuff. I've been missing out. And that match was epic.
Always was aware of NJPW but never really followed for too long due to the language barrier. WK9 changed all that. Thank you based Nakamura:to:

The King of Strong Style even got strippers copying his gimmick:nakamura:

Vice Queen

The First Lady of T$C
Supporter
Daps
This is good stuff. I have AXS TV in my room now.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Watched that Ricochet match like :krs: so I went and did some research for more NJPW matches to check out from 2014, drew up a list of matches to youtube, then realized that most of them are already playing in the second season of the AXS show :krs:

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I figure the last episode eluded to this fight...so i'm sure its gonna be on a future episode but I couldn't wait

Oh my fukking god! Matches like this give me that same feeling I had watching WCW Cruiserweight fukkery back in the 90s. I've known that they are both savages but I really need to learn more about Rico. Ibushi even pulled out some filthy shyt I've never seen before. Around 13:30...for the first time in my life that I can recall...my reaction went from :ohhh:to :krs: to :krsshake:and then :gladbron: *rewinds from 14:00 back to 13:30 15 times in a row*

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I figure the last episode eluded to this fight...so i'm sure its gonna be on a future episode but I couldn't wait

Oh my fukking god! Matches like this give me that same feeling I had watching WCW Cruiserweight fukkery back in the 90s. I've known that they are both savages but I really need to learn more about Rico. Ibushi even pulled out some filthy shyt I've never seen before. Around 13:30...for the first time in my life that I can recall...my reaction went from :ohhh:to :krs: to :krsshake:and then :gladbron: *rewinds from 14:00 back to 13:30 15 times in a row*

Yes, that match is on next week. Also on next week is the opening match to that card, Time Splitters vs. Young Bucks, which I watched yesterday and I think it is even better than this Ricochet/Ibushi match :krs:........but they are squeezing a lot of matches in next week so I'm afraid they might cut the tag match for time :sadcam:

We are gonna be blessed with multiple Honma matches this season:blessed:

And like 10 matches with Meltzer 4.5+ ratings:blessed:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been into Puro for a while so I'm :eat: off this NJPW on AXS stuff. The Ricochet vs Kushida was too dope.

Are they always going to be a year behind with this show or do they plan to catch up and keep things current :lupe:

JohnB

Pro
Daps
Wish Ricochet could be in NJ instead of LU.

Last edited: