No fancy titles. It's time to win or clean house 2014-2015 Detroit lions official season thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
blue_kool_aid_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg
ZZZ+004.JPG

Come on sit down and pour yourself a tall glass of Honolulu blue kool aid and grab a slice of lions corn bread it's about that time.

Megatron
Golden Tate
Eric Ebron
Reggie bush
Joquie bell
Fauria
Top 10 offensive line in the league
All the toys are there for stafford to come out and have video game numbers:banderas:

Young hot shot darius slay out on a island
Ziggy and van noy and devin Taylor terrorizing the edges
Suh and fairley got the middle plugged with tulloch clean up all messes
James ihegdibo coming up stuffing the run and laying the wood
Levy and glover Quinn out there playing passing lanes
Defense is fast tough and physical :steviej:

Sounds good don't it

That's the making of a division winner 12-4

Then I woke up:damn:

This team depends on 2 things Matt stafford and pass rush

If this defense can produce a consistent pass rush to help those corners then they got a shot. Blitzing all the time is playing with fire:damn:

If stafford can come out and complete 63% of his passes and not turn the ball over:mjpls: This team has a shot.

If Reggie bush can hold onto the ball and stay healthy we got a shot :ohlawd:

I'm calling 7-9 until they prove they can play nfl football week in and week out

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Caldwell has "fixed" Stafford I will personally make his HOF bust. It all comes down to close games. You have to win close games to be successful in this league and you can't win close games with 4th qtr picks, fumbles, and defensive gaffes aka the Lions 4th qtr offensive strategy the last 20 years. If Caldwell has fixed all these he's GOAT, period.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:lupe:

give em til week 5 before they start callin for the coach to :camby: especially if the Titans look good under Whisenhunt.
Fixed.

Truth is, every person in management is on the hot seat this year and they put all their cards on Caldwell. If they struggle coming out of the gate, it's gonna be scorching. :whew:

Like eastside, I got them around 7-9 again, give or take a game. I have no expectations for them at all.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Fixed.

Truth is, every person in management is on the hot seat this year and they put all their cards on Caldwell. If they struggle coming out of the gate, it's gonna be scorching. :whew:

Like eastside, I got them around 7-9 again, give or take a game. I have no expectations for them at all.
Even worse for Caldwell cause if this team doesn't improve he might be one and done. Cause if mayhew gotta go Caldwell gotta go with him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Even worse for Caldwell cause if this team doesn't improve he might be one and done. Cause if mayhew gotta go Caldwell gotta go with him.
Basically, although this is the Lions and I wouldn't be shocked if they went 4-12 and brought everyone back. That would be the most Lions thing to do.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm hoping things will be a little different since the old man kicked the bucket
Part of me wants them to bomb so we can see how things are handled when expectations are missed. Same old same old or finally setting standards.