No game has captured the atmosphere of a city better than GTA: Vice City

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The music, the cars, the city, the clothes, everything just not only captured the 80s feel, but captured the cities vibe as well.

Top 3 game of alltime IMO

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game did...

Batman_Arkham_City.jpg

:troll:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You ain't lying B.

Now that I think about it, San Andreas didn't truly had that early 90s feel vibe like Vice City. It felt more like late 90s.

Yea, i mean dont get me wrong they had the music and everything but I feel Vice City just did way more to capture the atmosphere.

In San Andreas defense, they had 3 cities plus a desert and a countryside with lil towns and each one had to be different.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
:yes: Vice City has arguably the greatest atmosphere in video game history

San Andreas did a poor job with the 90's vibe, compared to how vice city was able to captivate the 80's so well

San Andreas felt inconsistent, the beginning did feel like i was in a 90's boyz in da hood world but later it felt 2000ish with those fast and the furious cars and shyt

San Andreas needed more 90's pop culture references, they should of had a saved by the bell parody or a Super Soaker gun. The arcade machines were cool but they should of made fun of the 16-bit era like they did the 8-bit era in Vice City with Pogo the Monkey commercials.

The radio stations sucked, the music was all over the place. The addition of throwback radio stations took away from the 90's feel. Have you ever listened to the commercials or skits? they're not as good Vice City...all the jokes are sexual innuendos, poop jokes and gay jokes, the radio sucked

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
San Andreas didnt have a vibe :laff: Eazy E Compton mixed with Vegas and a countryside?

But I agree with OP Vice City makes you feel like your there, no questions asked one of the best game of all time.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
none of the cities really stood out as well in San andreas like they did in Vice city but San Andreas was still the better game :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Been playing through VC again on my phone...

The city isn't that big but they nailed that 80's atmosphere...

Emotion 98.3 with Fernando Martinez easily the GOAT radio station...

This nikka had me rolling in my office when he started singing along to I just died in your arms tonight...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:yes: Vice City has arguably the greatest atmosphere in video game history

San Andreas did a poor job with the 90's vibe, compared to how vice city was able to captivate the 80's so well

San Andreas felt inconsistent, the beginning did feel like i was in a 90's boyz in da hood world but later it felt 2000ish with those fast and the furious cars and shyt

San Andreas needed more 90's pop culture references, they should of had a saved by the bell parody or a Super Soaker gun. The arcade machines were cool but they should of made fun of the 16-bit era like they did the 8-bit era in Vice City with Pogo the Monkey commercials.

The radio stations sucked, the music was all over the place. The addition of throwback radio stations took away from the 90's feel. Have you ever listened to the commercials or skits? they're not as good Vice City...all the jokes are sexual innuendos, poop jokes and gay jokes, it sucked
:whoa:

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
these 2 songs are top 5 Vice City songs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqyUXVEeasw][GTA VC] Flash FM- Hall & Oates - Out of Touch - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
San Andreas didnt have a vibe :laff: Eazy E Compton mixed with Vegas and a countryside?

But I agree with OP Vice City makes you feel like your there, no questions asked one of the best game of all time.

hell yea breh. Going to that mall and seeing all the lil nikkas in leather jackets hang out causin trouble,80s style>>>>>getting shot at by ballers at cluccin bell

Not to mention going to lil haiti was more dangerous than going to any hood in san andreas lmao