:unsure:

man fukk yall, that song was my shyt idc

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:yes: Vice City has arguably the greatest atmosphere in video game history

San Andreas did a poor job with the 90's vibe, compared to how vice city was able to captivate the 80's so well

San Andreas felt inconsistent, the beginning did feel like i was in a 90's boyz in da hood world but later it felt 2000ish with those fast and the furious cars and shyt

San Andreas needed more 90's pop culture references, they should of had a saved by the bell parody or a Super Soaker gun. The arcade machines were cool but they should of made fun of the 16-bit era like they did the 8-bit era in Vice City with Pogo the Monkey commercials.

The radio stations sucked, the music was all over the place. The addition of throwback radio stations took away from the 90's feel. Have you ever listened to the commercials or skits? they're not as good Vice City...all the jokes are sexual innuendos, poop jokes and gay jokes, the radio sucked

:stopitslime: that title belongs to Bioshock breh

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
:yes: Vice City has arguably the greatest atmosphere in video game history

San Andreas did a poor job with the 90's vibe, compared to how vice city was able to captivate the 80's so well

San Andreas felt inconsistent, the beginning did feel like i was in a 90's boyz in da hood world but later it felt 2000ish with those fast and the furious cars and shyt

San Andreas needed more 90's pop culture references, they should of had a saved by the bell parody or a Super Soaker gun. The arcade machines were cool but they should of made fun of the 16-bit era like they did the 8-bit era in Vice City with Pogo the Monkey commercials.

The radio stations sucked, the music was all over the place. The addition of throwback radio stations took away from the 90's feel. Have you ever listened to the commercials or skits? they're not as good Vice City...all the jokes are sexual innuendos, poop jokes and gay jokes, the radio sucked

:rudy: