No Junk Food Challenge... Anyone?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The body sees sugar as a toxin.
Even eating too much fruit is a problem.
Eating to much of anything is a problem. The dose makes the poison.............

That said everybody has to approach it the best way for them. I don't like to demonize a food, habits with the food like over consumption are my battles :manny:

Last edited:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been junk food free (no soda, juice, sweets, chips, bread) since April 9th. It was rough for the 1st couple of weeks, but at this point, I have no problem sticking to the diet. I plan on sticking with it for a couple more months, but my daughters 1st birthday is mid June and I most likely will end up sharing a slice of cake or cupcake with her. Its gonna be interesting to see if I can get back on track after that.

Update:

Smh at me really thinking I was gonna share a slice of cake and be done with it. I ended up pretty much eating a whole pizza, 2 slices of cake and a cupcake :snoop: But id like to report that today, the day after, im back on track and have no cravings or desire to eat the leftover junk food that's still in the refrigerator. :banderas:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Day 23: I picked the WOAT month to do this challenge. Birthdays, babyshowers and graduations :dead: I did not think this one out.

I'm good on sweets but eating out is gonna be a problem. I'll just try to choose healthier options but yea... this is a slight fail.

I don't feel too bad about it tho cause it's only a total of 4ish days out of the whole challenge and I'm still eating right the rest of the time. Down 3 more lbs :blessed:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Day 27: Had a small piece of cake at the party yesterday and it tasted like straight sugar :dead: its only been a month and my tastebuds are over it. Guess that's a good thing.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Day 28: bought a pair of rollerblades, guys :laff:

Riding them around the house to try to get a hang of it (never learned to rollerblade as a kid) and nearly died 3 times already lmaooooo

This thread is starting to turn into me and my shenanigans. Let me find my way into the random thoughts thread.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
When you give your body a break away from the over stimulation regular food starts tasting better and the sugary stuff is crazy

Def, when I am deep into Keto and fasting when I have something with sugar it tastes so diff