sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
As many of u may already know I have been struggling with going back to my old hoeish ways. I decided to take a leap of faith if u will. So friday an old "pog" from like 16 yrs ago called me looking for some x pills, I told him id put my ear to the streets n see what I could do, n that i might needed to take him up on his offer from a few months back, we laughed n i hung up the phone.

Fast forward a few hrs later, im in south dallas chillin, he texts me n asks did i have ne luck i was like yea its some here in the south, he then asks do u wanna chill with me tonight , im like sureeeeeeeeeeeeee, i tell him to meet me n the south in 2 hrs cuz i was taking this disabled lady to the grocery store. Now i dont have no makeup on , im dressed pretty decent but i had no idea of the night i was in for. he pulls up at the spot, i tell him imma leave my car here n jump in the car with u n lets ride. the spot didnt have no x, so we get me some beer n go to rochester n just chill n smoke while im trynna find a connect on some x.

So then this mf gone tell me we going to some club downtown, im like no tf we aint i aint got no makeup on,im not sociable with strange places w/o my makeup especially a downtown crowd. So then his brother calls him he gotta plug on sum molly. And he like well where do u wanna go,im like i can do a hood spot(different type of crowd than downtown) w/o my makeup n still be comfortable n we just chill so he like ok. we go get the molly n more beer and proceed to lady love, i had never been there n didnt know it was a strip club.

Things were cool we was chillin im beginning to feel the effects of the molly n everything is lovely, up until 2 dancers started hating cuz they wasnt getting no shine. it was me my pog , his big brother n like 2 mo friends n we all sitting on the deck drinking n smoking chilling not pay no attention to them hoes, they dancing all on the deck n these nikkas didnt even look they way, so u know was no tippin going on. heres where it gets crazy yall know im bp/schizo right?? i could have sworn them hoes was talking bout me cuz they started talking loud about drunk bytches n besides them i was the only bytch out there so i charged them hoes up , i was like hell yea im drunk and what bytch wtf u gone do bout it.

Long story short security ran up n deescalated the situation n we went back to doing our thang but the vibe was fucced up. im like im ret 2 go,mostly cuz i was rolling n ready 2 fucc. so we all burn off n go our separate ways. me n my pog was trynna get a room but none of them hoes was available i mean none not even the roach motels so we was like where we gonna go, i was trynna get it while the getting was good. so i tell him somewhere we could park at w/o being disturbed he was like cool. i started to give him some head n the way this nicca was acting it had been a long while since he had some head. then we switched it up n i leaned my seat back n let him give me some head n mayne this mf was a head doctor frfr. in my mind im sitting here thinking dayum i aint fucc with this nicca all them years ago cuz i looked at him like a lil brother but shyt really.

Then shyt went left he wants to debate about wearing a rubber, im like nicca u already told me u be cheating on yo girl so why tf not, ion get down like that n he wants to gimme erry excuse not to n im like no, so he finally goes to put the condom on n his dicc went soft n stayed there n he telling me its cuz he dont like rubbers nicca please :foh: so im like fucc this shyt thats what i get for trynna step outside my marriage, then im like just take me to my car,he was like nah ill give u sum mo head,that he would be satisfied just giving me head n for awhile it was cool but then my mind started to wander n killt the whole vibe. ~fin

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
broads be trying to get my dna but
I aint having that shyt.......
I aint hit nothing raw in over 10 years.
wat6rr.jpg