No mod and hope I’m not out of line.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
But there are a lot of stickies :patrice:

I have ocd about stuff like this. Just nag my brain and makes me want to maybe clean it up a bit. :hubie:

Forgive me if I’m out of line. I get annoyed if a picture frame is slightly out of alignment. It’s just my nature. :mjgrin:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Fam we have 3 acts of violence, a terrorist attack and 2 mass shootings, stickied. :dead:

Murica
I'm saying. Everything that's stickied outside of the boiler room is must know information.

Y'all do realize even if the shyt wasn't stickied you'd still have the same amount of posts on the first page right? :pachaha:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
You can delete the thread. Just figured I’d put it out there. No hate about it here. :salute:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm saying. Everything that's stickied outside of the boiler room is must know information.

Y'all do realize even if the shyt wasn't stickied you'd still have the same amount of posts on the first page right? :pachaha:

But you unstickied my tax thread :beli:

And you ain't got I_Got_Da_Cleaning_Job banned either :bpufedup:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

what the hell is must know? are we children?

the criteria for what stickied should be breaking stories and the rate of posting on the thread

but at least you have answered the question as to why the daca thread and puerto rico thread where stickied

Last edited: