tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:lolbron:

And it will increase if another one of Trump guy is arrested right? Please say yes.
his sentences will be consecutive...

and it's for every arrest...

that means that even if the janitor gets arrested

judge-brown-animated-gif.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm saying. Everything that's stickied outside of the boiler room is must know information.

Y'all do realize even if the shyt wasn't stickied you'd still have the same amount of posts on the first page right? :pachaha:

It's a UI design concept. If you put too much info in the "must see" area, then it's no longer "must see", it's just another thread. The way CNN abused their breaking news alert now no one pays attention when that sound goes off. It's like those websites that have everything highlighted and bright and flashing.

There should never be more than 3 threads stickied

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
DvbhDYU.gif

Please tell me this isnt true:laff:
This is true. He made the bet with me and black panther. He let me set the terms.

After he accepted, @tru_m.a.c told he made a bad best by accepting they only had to be arrested and not convicted.

Word of advice, don't make emotional bets.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's a UI design concept. If you put too much info in the "must see" area, then it's no longer "must see", it's just another thread. The way CNN abused their breaking news alert now no one pays attention when that sound goes off. It's like those websites that have everything highlighted and bright and flashing.

There should never be more than 3 threads stickied
Only 3 might be a bit too much. I got rid of a bunch of them though. I like keeping it around 5, but this country just went to shyt over the past month.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is true. He made the bet with me and black panther. He let me set the terms.

After he accepted, @tru_m.a.c told he made a bad best by accepting they only had to be arrested and not convicted.

Word of advice, don't make emotional bets.
Bro, the moment I read that bet I knew this muhfukka wasn't thinking