No new friends: Democrats Want To Help Banks Hide Racial Discrimination In Mortgages

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
It goes deeper

The Banking Industry is getting DE-REGULATED with the assist of 13 Dem Senators

:huhldup:

Bipartisanship on deregulating banks brehs:wow:

Vote for the lesser of two evils just for them to join together to fukk wit you anyway brehs:wow:
i agree this is very bad. but i still can’t support the notion that we shouldnt be voting....it’s the equivalent to laying down your guns in the middle of a battle and allowing yourself to get shot up.

you think cacs ever talk about not voting ?? hell no. they know it’s a weapon.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
i agree this is very bad. but i still can’t support the notion that we shouldnt be voting....it’s the equivalent to laying down your guns in the middle of a battle and allowing yourself to get shot up.

I hear you, but its always a 50/50 chance that whoever you vote for will do anything they say they will.

Double, since there are more of them than us. So who are they serving? The people? or certain people?

Once you add in the money, who holds these people accountable for anything?

I honestly see it as a loss either way.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I hear you, but its always a 50/50 chance that whoever you vote for will do anything they say they will.

Double, since there are more of them than us. So who are they serving? The people? or certain people?

Once you add in the money, who holds these people accountable for anything?

I honestly see it as a loss either way.
Agreed completely the deck is grossly stacked against us, but when has it never been?

if you look at where black people in particular started in this country to where they’re at now......that was accomplished thru people staying motivated and never giving up thru the extremely small victories here and there.....all of which added up to where we’re all at right now.

can’t give up. can’t lose focus, as much as they want us to.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
The blacks who voted for these people should all up on this making a big stink about it. All the black people who stood up to take credit for Doug Jones getting elected, where are they on things like this? It doesn’t matter who you vote for, if you don’t hold them accountable then they’re going to act contrary to your best interest in the interest of others.

We need to find a way to get this story out to them. I bet they haven't heard about this.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Agreed completely the deck is grossly stacked against us, but when has it never been?

if you look at where black people in particular started in this country to where they’re at now......that was accomplished thru people staying motivated and never giving up thru the extremely small victories here and there.....all of which added up to where we’re all at right now.

can’t give up. can’t lose focus, as much as they want us to.

That's the right attitude.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Our problem as Americans is we only vote when CNN says vote

There's opportunities to vote every year all year on little provisions

The national media has made it seem even small time politics is run by billionaires and that money in poltics is normal

There was a mayor that won and only raised $3K

Politics ain't all about money

Muthafukkas need to be organzing