No One Year Anniversary for 56 Nights? :dahell:

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Official release date was March 21st, 2015.

Hard to believe it's been just a year though, as those songs have basically been woven into the fabric of my life. Not a day has gone by since where I haven't listened to at least one of those joints. Let's recap:

Future Christ came out swinging. I drink till I pass out, I wake up and drink up again, I po' up again and again.:wow:

Underrated criminally. The vibe with this song is straight cruising at night with your nikkas. Again, we look through his eyes: fukk a bytch, I'm the shyt, I don't need her. Fell in love with the drank and I need it. I sip out my cup and I need it.

One of my personal favorites. The beat is some intergalactic type shyt, and Future is in true form here.

This shyt bumps a block away.

The hardest song of 2015. Every bar is a quotable; just pick your favorite. My seats are some reptiles...these nikkas some reptiles. :scust:

The one that turned haters to stans, the one that got everyone across all genres, races, ages to appreciate the appeal. Arguably his magnum opus. This one speaks for itself.

Ain't never met a real nikka who didn't feel this song. shyt takes you for a ride.

The pain from the slums had me numb. :mjcry:

I wonder what he's got in the vault.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Thank you Future hendrix

246.gif

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Official release date was March 21st, 2015.

Hard to believe it's been just a year though, as those songs have basically been woven into the fabric of my life. Not a day has gone by since where I haven't listened to at least one of those joints. Let's recap:

Future Christ came out swinging. I drink till I pass out, I wake up and drink up again, I po' up again and again.:wow:

Underrated criminally. The vibe with this song is straight cruising at night with your nikkas. Again, we look through his eyes: fukk a bytch, I'm the shyt, I don't need her. Fell in love with the drank and I need it. I sip out my cup and I need it.

One of my personal favorites. The beat is some intergalactic type shyt, and Future is in true form here.

This shyt bumps a block away.

The hardest song of 2015. Every bar is a quotable; just pick your favorite. My seats are some reptiles...these nikkas some reptiles. :scust:

The one that turned haters to stans, the one that got everyone across all genres, races, ages to appreciate the appeal. Arguably his magnum opus. This one speaks for itself.

Ain't never met a real nikka who didn't feel this song. shyt takes you for a ride.

The pain from the slums had me numb. :mjcry:

I wonder what he's got in the vault.

Prolific posting :salute:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
fukk a 56 nights. Where that Monster anniversary? We wouldn't even be having this conversation without that trap classic. They gon read about Monster in the history books:banderas:

fukk up some commas>>>>>>>>>March Madness

Codeine Crazy:noah:

My Savages:ahh: