No sex before marriage: Black couple are using gym workouts as a way to prepare for sex after their 2025 wedding

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
You a whole fukking idiot to not have sex before marriage!

Now watch this hoe end up having a inverted vagina and never told dude and the p*ssy be painful and wack to smash.
This kinda stuff is not uncommon amongst Christian couples. Christian women are notorious for not knowing their own bodies. So the couple gets married, dude puts the tip in, and

she be like :whoa: . I'm not against couples waiting, but Christians have to stop pretending that sexual compatibility isn't real.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Beautiful couple but they lying :russ:
Most couples i know that talk about no "sex" before marriage. actually mean no penetration before marriage.
They still eating each other out on the regular at least. Most of them have even had actual sex before but just not with each other.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Any successfully married couple, meaning still happily together after atleast 7 years will tell you the no sex before marriage shyt is stupid. I definitely have respect for religious beliefs and personal decisions for each couple , but if you end up not being sexually compatible after you tie the knot it will NOT work out. Both men and women have crushes or really like somebody and then they fukk and one of them realize the sex wasn’t what I thought it would be and then you don’t desire them anymore. Plus every man know you don’t see who she really is until y’all live together and y’all already intimate. If you not gonna live together before marriage, you better atleast be fukking. Plus having no other partners in your life can make someone really curious later on about other experiences

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Not necessarily. Chemistry is an intangible that is greatly underestimated. It can ruin the whole deal.
Chemistry is not the best term to use. Compatibility is a better term to use.

• One partner wants sex once a month or less
  • One partner only likes the most basic of sex (Missionary Only, No blow jobs, Lights must be off, leaves immediately after sex to go clean up, etc)
  • Wife shaming the husband for masturbating
  • Wife has Vaginismus
  • One partner taking anti-depressants (SSRI) which are notorious for lowering libido
  • Past Sexual Trauma
  • Birth Control pills lowering the wife's libido (Very common)

Some of this stuff can be worked through quite easily, some of this shyt can't, especially if the spouse isn't honest with themselves, nevertheless honest with the other spouse. A lot of women will not bring up past sexual trauma until it becomes a problem in the bedroom, so if you two are waiting until after the wedding to start having sex, where does that leave you two?