No Thread About D.L. Hughley Making Lupe His Son on BET?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
nikkas voted for Obama but did they vote for congress, the senate and shyt? Probably not. Or more than likely they voted for whoever they were paid to vote for.

It's not just voting. It's participation. Money. Lobbying etc.

Them CAC's paid a lot of money and got really involved to be able to pass the law that allows them to kill unarmed nikkas who are "scaring" them.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
nikkas voted for Obama but did they vote for congress, the senate and shyt? Probably not. Or more than likely they voted for whoever they were paid to vote for.

Really? this country been a country since 1776 and I asked when voting has EVER changed anything and youre trying to point to some 2008 shyt and making excuses why it didnt change shyt... think about that.

Not to mention youre suggesting that niccaz went into the voting booth and marked the paper for Barack and walked out like :yeshrug: come on dude... Barry had the House AND the Senate after that election. WHAT THE FUKC HAS CHANGED?

I know it hurts all you Waka Flocka fans to think a little but gotdamn.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
It's not just voting. It's participation. Money. Lobbying etc.

Them CAC's paid a lot of money and got really involved to be able to pass the law that allows them to kill unarmed nikkas who are "scaring" them.

nicca, they been killin unarmed niccaz who been or havent been scarin them since forever. Lobbyin and cakin dont got shyt to do with anything. As long as one side embraces open racism the other side doesnt have to do shyt to get the black vote. period. As long as theres only one real viable option for niccaz regardless of their individual needs then they dont gotta do shyt. And they NEED niccaz to vote at the 90% clip weve been votin at to win.

the only way to get them to do shyt is to NOT vote and show they cant win w/o us. Then they might do shyt when theyre in power... or they might just say "eat a dikc :manny: vote for the racist niccaz"

it takes more thought than some blind votin for the fukc of it so you can get that bytch ass sticker

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Politicians are whores for sale. If they thought the black vote would keep them from being re-elected, they would pander to it.

Voting aint the issue though, nikkas just aint really about shyt today is more of the issue. Imagine if nikkas had this mindset during the civil rights era. "Why protest the bus company, all that's gonna do is cause me to be late for work" ass nikkas.

*Looks at handle name*

* Black Ball (With an "8" in the AVI)*

*Looks at post count*

*"888"*

What kind of witchcraft is this, sir!?!
Witch+Trials_2657f2_4060920.png

images
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU[/ame]

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
The political system has failed the black community, them arabs don't vote, don't give a fukk about voting, you know why, because they do them, they to business taking care of themselves to worry about political theater. They have their own community banks, easy shyt anybody could do if you try. Instead nikkaz want to follow white folks trying to play their game, what works for them obviously don't work for us.

Soon as a nikka get some money he go live with rich white folks who don't want him around, instead of reinvesting his wealth into his own community by being a presence.

Politics ain't gonna make education better, we have. We have to invest our own dollars in ourselves, we have to build are own schools, educate or own so in the future they can educate the next generation.

:whew::win::myman:

realest shyt ever posted

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
DL Hughley is degrading demonic trash. He has the quick wit of a demon.

This is a guy who goes on a demonic radio talk show and brags to millions of people about how he habitually cheats on his wife and disrespects his son. The host of this show, being a demon, has no investment in making DL appear to be anything other then demonic trash and he was played rightfully so. This is why its shocking he would come after Lupe and question his intelligence when he himself degrades his family for entertainment and brags about it.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:lawd:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he made multiple, legitimate points. You have cac, big-wigs pouring millions of dollars into single election seasons for a particular party, hosting fund-raising events, actively pushing for policies that amount to nothing more than voter suppression efforts and you have a dude like Lupe advocating voluntarily forfeiting an avenue to potentially affect change in this country.

My nikka just came home a few months ago after eight years and he's on that revolutionary shyt and I've had a shyt load of conversations with him along the same lines (his point is that the country is corrupt and nothing of consequence is changed through elections), but I always argue to the nikka that shyt doesnt have to be a binary choice. You dont have to say, if I vote, then I'm fukking hurting the broader cause. If I vote, nothing else matters. You can vote AND petition AND organize rallies AND promote a broader message that the country has an intrinsic problem AND do whatever the fukk else you need to do to really spur change in the country including arguing your point that we need a more direct type of democracy or to abolish the two party system or whatever you think is the paramount issue at hand. Voluntarily conceding one of the actual legitimate ways to hold policy-makers accountable is fukking retarded to me because there are tangible differences between candidates on the national level and in a lot of state and local elections around the country.

fukking Bush won the election by the slimmest of margins, had nikkas in Iraq three years later getting dusted for no reason other than the fact that he wanted to increase our footprint in the Middle East, the clown cut taxes, didn't pay for the war, was a huge factor in driving up the national deficit to the point that now, it's being argued that the Natl Govt should zero-fund or cut back multiple social and education programs that directly help people in abject poverty in DC, LA and everywhere in between, and packed the Supreme Court with multiple motherfukkers that think like fukking Clarence Thomas that have already overturned gun control legislation in DC and are far less likely to have a sympathetic ear to minority concerns should a legal issue make it in front of the Court. But nah, elections dont mean shyt. I understand that entrenched poverty in our communities, systemic racism and sexism and classism has stretched through multiple generations and administrations, and that a fundamental change in our political system is needed in order for us to reach the equitable society we as a country purport to want to live in, but these elections still have MAJOR consequences.

I also like the fact that my nikka DL highlighted the importance of local elections too.

I'm :salute: my nikka DL on this one though.

eternal daps :smugfavre:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
What CHANGES have occurred?

Schools in the hood still fukced up. No jobs in the hood. Niccaz test scores still down. Niccaz still goin to jail in astronomical numbers. fakkets cant marry who they want to. Women still gettin paid less than men for the same shyt. Taxes still at 35%. etc etc.

I dont give a holy fukc if the president is half african half pasty if it doesnt translate into anything different.

So I ask again, what has voting changed?

I just told you what it changed. You are down playing the fact that he is the most powerful man in the world and is a GREAT role model. People do want to be like him and that goes a very long way. Not instantly, not tomorrow, but later on down the line when some young kid who looks up to him strives to work hard to be like him. I won't even go into all the other things he has done for this country.

Did you think he was going to magically make EVERYTHING better?

You are just saying things to say them. You are bytching women dont get paid more like Barack can wave his hands and fix it? Taxes are the lowest they've been in along time across the board. People are getting health care in this country and the President is not a dictator, he doesn't just get to announce gay people can get married. HOWEVER DOMA was struck down by the high courts and it looks like things will be moving forward.

Our country has checks and balances. The President is not all controlling.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I'm assuming a lot of nikkas are calling DL Hughley a c00n because of that shyt he said about the girl's basketball team that Imus shat on?

:childplease: He was right, though.....that team DID have some nappy-ass heads. Shouldn't have called 'em hoes, though.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
nicca, they been killin unarmed niccaz who been or havent been scarin them since forever. Lobbyin and cakin dont got shyt to do with anything. As long as one side embraces open racism the other side doesnt have to do shyt to get the black vote. period. As long as theres only one real viable option for niccaz regardless of their individual needs then they dont gotta do shyt. And they NEED niccaz to vote at the 90% clip weve been votin at to win.

the only way to get them to do shyt is to NOT vote and show they cant win w/o us. Then they might do shyt when theyre in power... or they might just say "eat a dikc :manny: vote for the racist niccaz"

it takes more thought than some blind votin for the fukc of it so you can get that bytch ass sticker

What is wrong with your comprehension skills. Just turning up and voting isn't enough, we need to actively participate at a grassroots level in politics and our communities.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The rich ruling class run this country and the Presidents are just managers of their wealth.

The middle class has been severly weakened and the USA is one of the least unionized industiral countries on Earth. The "big bad government" myth is peddled to the poor envious white working class males that think the big bad government has given too much to women, Blacks, and immigrants. The Tea Party is bank rolled by the Koch brothers and we know where they stand in the Rich Ruling class. In fact. you can inter connect all these organizations with the international ones like the World Economic Forum, IMF, World Bank, and World Trade Organization. It boggles most of the working class how the members of the Tea Party adopt the agenda of the Rich Ruling class and conservative poor to middle income whites vote against their own interests. That’s the magic of the Rich upper class… they will use the peasant to vote against his own interest by appealing to wedge politics, like abortion, race, immigration and once they have these poor whites on their side, they cleverly include taxes, deregulations, welfare reform into that agenda. They cut taxes and go to war and then want to cut social programs yelling "debt! debt!"... The Democrats ain't better either. They talk a populist line but look at our President's policies and a lot of Dems voted for the war in Iraq

Even if blacks were unified and voted together as a significant bloc, the two party system isn't in their interests because the two parties are just different fronts for the larger interests.

Let's just go back to the debates. Our black president, claimed he introduced the toughest Wall Street/Banking regulations since the great depression, on paper yes but he never added it was intentionally riddled with holes and loopholes some 10,000 confusing pages after pages that were meant to be never practical. He claimed that by closing loopholes in the tax system some magical revenue will appear he had four years to do that if he wanted to. Finally Obama never mentioned that his job advisor was an X-CEO of General Electric one of the largest companies that exported jobs to China.

None of them had specifics, they claimed a pie in the sky if they were giving the chance to rule the US for the next 4 years, Romney constantly argued since he was a business man he knew naturally how to run a business, but government is not business and the aim and the entire idea of a government is not about profit maximization. Romney claimed by cracking up on China (the people that pay his welfare) he will create jobs, if China was forced to inflate its currency, how?? It boggles the mind since China's currency will always be lower than the US dollar. He claimed he can create jobs by making America attractive for business (typical talk, of neo-liberals) how? by further deregulations and tax cuts and pandering to big business and naturally through water down environmental and labor laws and whooping the working class and making them so desperate that they will be willing to work for a loaf of bread. But he never mentioned the fact his buddies and his class exported US jobs to China in the first place and that himself at once a CEO for a company that mainly outsourced jobs to third world countries.

Election season is a good show for the peasant and wage slaves, next month we will vote for the same old system and 10 years from now nothing will change. The wage-class will be fukked and another 2 actors will debate again and the peasant will forget as usual and we will be fooled throughout our lives and one day we will wake up old, tired, poor looking back at our lives how many times we were fooled.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
fakkets cant marry who they want to.

actually they can in six states. and it's on the ballot in many states this year

along with various changes to marijuana laws:

Arkansas is trying to get medical marijuana
Colorado is trying to legalize it altogether
Massachusetts has already decriminalized marijuana through voting and is now seeking medical
Oregon and Washington are trying to legalize

and those are just those 2 things. Oklahoma has an initiative to ban affirmative action. North Dakota wants to eliminate state property tax. California is voting to end the death penalty. obviously all these things will directly effect people