No thread of kiwi farms aka ***** on steroids being taken down?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That tranny helping take the site down should be in jail. Literally brags about running a site that sells estrogen to minors behind their parents backs. Also raised 100k for a lawsuit over being swatted and then dipped with the money.

I'm fine with treh taking down kiwifarms, but they need to take him down next.

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That tranny helping take the site down should be in jail. Literally brags about running a site that sells estrogen to minors behind their parents backs. Also raised 100k for a lawsuit over being swatted and then dipped with the money.

I'm fine with treh taking down kiwifarms, but they need to him down next.
I ain't know about all that

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
They took it down for doxing, bullying and transphobia but the one time I mistakenly went on the site, I saw people using the n-word and calling black people apes and chimps. They also said hip hop ain’t really music :mjpls:

So I’m more than glad it’s gone. Site was gonna get murked. Just wondered For what.

fukk that racist cac cesspool on God! :blessed:
Mistakenly :comeon: :mjlol:

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Mistakenly :comeon: :mjlol:

Same way I found the coli.

Searching for images in google and being clicking on a site url by accident on my shytty IPad at the time. Back in like 2016-17.

Found a lot of sites like that. TheColi, Boxden, IGN, LSA and other stuff. It’s not that crazy breh, don’t know why that’s unbelievable to you :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same way I found the coli.

Searching for images in google and being clicking on a site url by accident on my shytty IPad at the time. Back in like 2016-17.

Found a lot of sites like that. TheColi, Boxden, IGN, LSA and other stuff. It’s not that crazy breh, don’t know why that’s unbelievable to you :yeshrug:
it's how i found the site

i believe you.

quickly found out it was insanely 4chanish

i googled EDP

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i think cloudflare's only kicked off one other site, and that was the daily stormer (st0rmfr0nt splinter group) after they ran a front page article saying upper echelon cloudfare staff was sympathetic to their cause. it's pretty weird to see them kick off kiwifarms even though they said last week they wouldn't bow down to the pressure campaign (link), especially when they host stuff like ddos for hire sites, the official sites of islamic terrorist groups, etc. kiwifarms is back up under both a russian domain and a .onion one anyway, russia won't give in to cheap threats and tor can't.

edit: i forgot they also kicked off a twitter clone for hoes, that and the daily stormer thing did a lot of damage to their reputation in the tech community cause they portray themselves as being anti-censorship

edit 2: i'm alphabet gang and we all hate keffals too, she used to groom (literally, not in the maga dog whistle sense) kids for a lightweight cult she ran. also she's a tankie and the only good communist is a dead one. :hhh:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
it's how i found the site

i believe you.

quickly found out it was insanely 4chanish

i googled EDP
I found out about that site years ago when there was a thread here about some crazy cac destroying a gamestop because they didn't like the redesign of sonic in that sonic boom game. Looked up more information about it and found out that kiwifarms was originally created to document the actions of that cac. Eventually the site expanded to documenting all types of crazy shyt done by internet personalities.

But yeah, it's basically a white supremacy site.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
i think cloudflare's only kicked off one other site, and that was the daily stormer (st0rmfr0nt splinter group) after they ran a front page article saying upper echelon cloudfare staff was sympathetic to their cause. it's pretty weird to see them kick off kiwifarms even though they said last week they wouldn't bow down to the pressure campaign, especially when they host stuff like ddos for hire sites, the official sites of islamic terrorist groups, etc.

edit: i forgot they also kicked off a twitter clone for hoes, that and the daily stormer thing did a lot of damage to their reputation in the tech community cause they portray themselves as being anti-censorship
Twitter clone for hoes?

Link to article plz