No thread of kiwi farms aka ***** on steroids being taken down?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. Some of our racist politicians was signal-boosting shyt from that cesspool. I'm glad it's gone.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Twitter clone for hoes?

Link to article plz

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found out about that site years ago when there was a thread here about some crazy cac destroying a gamestop because they didn't like the redesign of sonic in that sonic boom game. Looked up more information about it and found out that kiwifarms was originally created to document the actions of that cac. Eventually the site expanded to documenting all types of crazy shyt done by internet personalities.

But yeah, it's basically a white supremacy site.
Kent thread on there was insane too compared to the one here and the one here got shut down.

like i said this place and there is not even close to the same, but celebrating why it got shut down, would actually apply to here for the hating trehs and shyt.

so yeah. i would not rush to celebrate as recessive as that site was like OP.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Kent thread on there was insane too compared to the one here and the one here got shut down.

like i said this place and there is not even close to the same, but celebrating why it got shut down, would actually apply to here for the hating trehs and shyt.

so yeah. i would not rush to celebrate as recessive as that site was like OP.
I think that site is unique because they've been connected to doxxing and harassing a few people into suicide.

This site can be pretty extreme at times but nowhere near the level of kiwifarms.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Kiwi Farms is a site that makes fun of other sites and "internet celebs", calling them lolcows. They got their start by making fun of, trolling and encouraging Chris Chan to do dumb shyt. Chris Chan is now awaiting trial for raping his elderly mother.

They infiltrate other sites, see how they move and cause discord by pretending to have opposing opinions. It's a racist site.

They have people in here. I know that for a fact.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kiwi Farms is a site that makes fun of other sites and "internet celebs", calling them lolcows. They got their start by making fun of, trolling and encouraging Chris Chan to do dumb shyt. Chris Chan is now awaiting trial for raping his elderly mother.

They infiltrate other sites, see how they move and cause discord by pretending to have opposing opinions. It's a racist site.

They have people in here. I know that for a fact.
If thecoli did video verification how many ppl would we lose?:picard:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I know about that site. They spend their time stalking YouTubers, Twitch streamers basically anyone who can be considered controversial and known on the Internet but that's just from my surface level observation coz they might actually be even worse. I 've come to know about them because they've been stalking this jvlogger called Mira for years. They've got active threads on people where they post regular updates and trying to bring out as much info on them. I consider them 4cac lite.

Last edited:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

They deserve everything coming to them then. I watched that Chrischan documentary :hhh:

Also they just sound like an offbrand 4klan that takes themselves too seriously.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
That site is crazy and evil, I’m glad they got them outta here but I’m not a fan of that white trans woman though, she’s just as crazy.