Nobody playin that Drake mixtape anymore lmao

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
So because YOUR not listening to it no more its not getting played?

Step out and get a social life slime

shyt is everywhere in the club

you nikkas crack me up tho. If you dont like it. Thats cool.

Just say that instead of making stupid statements

pitbull is everywhere in the club

you aint up on it?

you must have no social life

giphy.gif

Hammer

Banned
Daps
So because YOUR not listening to it no more its not getting played?

Step out and get a social life slime

shyt is everywhere in the club

you nikkas crack me up tho. If you dont like it. Thats cool.

Just say that instead of making stupid statements
what clubs exactly? the strip club with pregnant strippers and crackheads?

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
2015breha everybody rapper no one cares no more we all have big egos and want to be big cool guys. why would we lsiten to other guy who wants to be big cool guy when the only difference is that he was born with the right connections

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Even as a non-drake fan I really liked a handful of songs, first 5 joints really and they got heavy spins for about a week.

I went from being :banderas: @ "legend" to hating that shyt...the luster wears off of his music real fukking quick. It's a working formula but it just goes from sounding cool to lackadaisical whining and droning after a while.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Even as a non-drake fan I really liked a handful of songs, first 5 joints really and they got heavy spins for about a week.

I went from being :banderas: @ "legend" to hating that shyt...the luster wears off of his music real fukking quick. It's a working formula but it just goes from sounding cool to lackadaisical whining and droning after a while.

lol'd at 'lackadaisical whining' reminds of that DMX video where he talks about how drake sounds like a washing machine, must of been have when he said that.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
lol'd at 'lackadaisical whining' reminds of that DMX video where he talks about how drake sounds like a washing machine, must of been have when he said that.

LMAO I never saw that but that sounds accurate as fukk. nikka sounds like the spin cycle after a while. Even the shyt that initially sounds good just reeks of vaginal discharge after a while, I can't take it.

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
5 tracks in the iTunes top 20, so people are still buying it even as singles ... even after it's sold 600k already which should cover his core fanbase.

pwktLjG.png

50% of the Spotify top 12 for the U.S. (across all genres) in the past week are Drake tracks. The rest of the tracks fall in the top30, so people are streaming the whole album

http://charts.spotify.com/?object=tracks&rank=most_streamed&country=us&windowtype=weekly&date=latest

eofb7MB.png

And the whole album is on the Billboard Hip-Hop/RnB charts for radio play.

But I'm sure TheColi will tell me "the hood" metrics say literally no one is playing this. Shoulda waited a week or two to make this thread when people actually might stop playing it.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
5 tracks in the iTunes top 20, so people are still buying it even as singles ... even after it's sold 600k already which should cover his core fanbase.

pwktLjG.png

50% of the Spotify top 12 for the U.S. (across all genres) in the past week are Drake tracks. The rest of the tracks fall in the top30, so people are streaming the whole album

http://charts.spotify.com/?object=tracks&rank=most_streamed&country=us&windowtype=weekly&date=latest

eofb7MB.png

And the whole album is on the Billboard Hip-Hop/RnB charts for radio play.

But I'm sure TheColi will tell me "the hood" metrics say literally no one is playing this. Shoulda waited a week or two to make this thread when people actually might stop playing it.

EM(100million+) MMLP2 (3mil) outsold beyonce last album

so your sayin sales = quality :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
No, I'm saying sales, streams, and radio play = people are playin' this tape since OP said "nobody playin' that drake mixtape"

will we be talkin about this "mixtape"

in 2 weeks?

you would think the "top rapper" in the game would have some flows/concepts/lyrics that wuld ahve us like :krs:

for more than 36hours

right?

TruDatz

All Star
Daps
I honestly don't know how yall can say some stuff with a straight face. So the tape is charting and breaking streaming records but you post with nothing backing up your statement whatsoever that ppl ain't listening to it no more?

We supposed to ignore all the memes and quotes and verses from tracks on the tape all over the gram and shyt? Smh self delusion ain't a hobby my nicca

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I honestly don't know how yall can say some stuff with a straight face. So the tape is charting and breaking streaming records but you post with nothing backing up your statement whatsoever that ppl ain't listening to it no more?

We supposed to ignore all the memes and drake quotes from tracks on the tape all over the gram and shyt? Smh self delusion ain't a hobby my nicca

so thats how you measure the qaulity of music

by instagram memes "all over the gram"
50centlol5aq1q.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously I, like everybody else, hear Drake all the time and as much as I honestly don't want to admit it, a lot of times i'm impressed. I haven't even listened to this shyt though and I have no motivation to do so. This analogy applies to the vast majority of popular hip-hop right now too but why go to Five Guys(Draubrey) when I got steak and broccoli in the fridge(innumerable classic records from a myriad of artists)? I haven't even listened to the Ecology yet but I WILL,I can guarantee THAT.

Last edited: