Nobody playin that Drake mixtape anymore lmao

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I honestly don't know how yall can say some stuff with a straight face. So the tape is charting and breaking streaming records but you post with nothing backing up your statement whatsoever that ppl ain't listening to it no more?

We supposed to ignore all the memes and quotes and verses from tracks on the tape all over the gram and shyt? Smh self delusion ain't a hobby my nicca

This nikka took a straw pole of him, his lil brother and his homeboy. Decided that nobody in the country was listening and made up his mind.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
outside i heard
heard dolph blastin
heard jayz first cd
heard jedi mind tricks :dwillhuh:
heard lil wayne heavy
havent heart drake:manny:also im not at the club so extra :manny:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
LMAO I never saw that but that sounds accurate as fukk. nikka sounds like the spin cycle after a while. Even the shyt that initially sounds good just reeks of vaginal discharge after a while, I can't take it.
But you're an em stan :heh:
Drake makes much better music than em does.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
so thats how you measure the qaulity of music

by instagram memes "all over the gram"
50centlol5aq1q.gif
yet you post stats of eminem sales knowing damn well no one plays that shyt in public :mjlol:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
First off I dont even fukk with Drake like that but this thread gets made about pretty much every album or mixtape within a month of it dropping. Half yall motherfukkers dont even leave the house so why would I or anyone else take your opinion on what is and what isnt being listened to seriously? Even if you did hit up every block, every club, and every spot where music is played in your city, I still wouldnt take you seriously because this is an international artist we are talking about:francis:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
only good songs off that are No Telling and Know Yourself the rest of it is wack

nobody even bumpin this shyt no more

So when you are at your boyfriends house, and you are literally elbow deep fisting his taint....do you stop and think to yourself "Wow....i wish i was Drake". Cause that's what it seems to the rest of us you fukking fakkit :camby:

His ENTIRE MIXTAPE......Including THE INTERLUDE....are on the Billboard Top 100 you fukkboi. Leave your parents basement once in a while and hear what the world thinks :heh:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
what clubs exactly? the strip club with pregnant strippers and crackheads?

The Saved By The Bell afterprom party your CAC ass is 2 stepping at fakkit :umad:

Get Pusha-T the fukk off your avy, your existing is making him lamer by the minute :francis: