Nobody told me Kool G Rap was this dope

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yeh that brand new heavies track is in my top 5 G rap songs. First time I heard that last verse talkin about shooting at the ghost I lost it :russ::russ:. I got GRap and nas as 1a and 1b of my fav emcees of all time. I gotta add this one here, I think this came out during the Rawkus days

Ill street blues = the lead vinyl single from the best gangsta rap album ever made, live and let die

It has the acapella to it on the bside as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn't think Maino was needed at all myself to be honest.

Why is maino even on there to be honest.

Maino's appearance is a why sway question.
Almost years ahead of its time.

shyt a jadakiss why question feature.

Art Barr

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I got put onto G rap by my old barber in high school. He would always get on me about the mixtapes I would cop in the shop. I pulled his card and he gave me a Cassette of the album with the dogs on it next time I was there. NGL that shyt blew my mind. After that he basically put me onto all that 80s/early 90s stuff I was ignorant about.

I started throwing random songs from that time in my party mixes and the reactions were always hilarious. I ended up getting to have a conversation with G rap later in life briefly. I was twisted and spit some bars from Ill street Blues.

"UP UP UP AND AWAY CAUSE I DONT PLAY CLOWN/
BUCK BUCK BUCK TAKE THAT WICTCHA ON YOUR WAY DOWN// :russ:

G rap really was an innovator and is incredibly talented and criminally underrated.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: At nikkas just finding out how dope G Rap is in 2022.

Tbh an Alchemist album now would be trash compared to early 2000’s Alc, yet still could be dope