Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Nolan-The-Ninja-heart.jpg

01. Opulence
02. Immortality
03. Dianetics
04. Deploi feat. Phat Kat
05. Abyss feat. Red Pill (of Ugly Heroes)
06. Epitome feat. MAHD, L.A.Z (of Clear Soul Forces) & Supa Emcee
07. Pennie$ (Prelude)
08. Pennie$
09. Integrity feat. Guilty Simpson
10. Ecology feat. A-Minus
11. He(art)
12. Amour
13. 40 Acres feat. Noveliss (of Clear Soul Forces)
14. Reel shyt feat. Finale
15. Potency
16. Coda feat. DJ Soko

Randomly saw this album on a site that I download new music from. Hadn't heard of him before, but the tracklist made me interested so i downloaded it. This is definitely one of my favorite projects of the year. Rapper/Producer from Detroit. Vocally he reminds me of Sonny Seeza from Onyx or Teflon from MOP/First Family. Beats sound like some vintage mid 90's raw shyt.

A lot of yall know me and how I've been broke/living the pirate life the last few years but I actually bought this project. Copped the cassette :wow: ...it just shipped...this album sounds perfect for cassette. cant wait to listen.
c-LOC002-2.jpg

Dap/Rep to :eat:

Last edited:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
why does it matter how someone listens to music? i guess i can understand being annoyed by it if its a fad or something..i just saw a tape available and i happen to have a cassette player so i copped :manny:

Only because tape players are SO obosolete. I'd gladly buy this on CD as dated as even that is but tapes can get the fuxk outta here altogether. I'm from the tape era. I went through the nightmare of FF/RW, tapes getting eaten & the subsequent cassette surgery to salvage them or them getting dubbed over.

Fuxk tapes.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Only because tape players are SO obosolete. I'd gladly buy this on CD as dated as even that is but tapes can get the fuxk outta here altogether. I'm from the tape era. I went through the nightmare of FF/RW, tapes getting eaten & the subsequent cassette surgery to salvage them or them getting dubbed over.

Fuxk tapes.
I just bought it to support :yeshrug: The tape is just gonna go on display with my others. I'm not gonna be giving the tape any burn lol. I dont even own cds anymore except for locals and ones i copped at tour shows. the last 2 albums i bought were Rittz and Kendrick Lamar's debuts. and before that was Joell Ortiz' debut, so its been a long time since I've supported any artists.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
I like his beats. On the songs i've heard from him about a year ago though he had a real screamy shouty style of rap which i wasn't feeling.

I'll give this a go though, Perhaps i had my c*nt ears on.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I like his beats. On the songs i've heard from him about a year ago though he had a real screamy shouty style of rap which i wasn't feeling.

I'll give this a go though, Perhaps i had my c*nt ears on.
yeah he kinda yells his shyt like Onyx...its def something you gotta be in the mood for..i been in the mood for some vintage beats and just rhyming...he isnt the god mc or anything but i enjoy his album a lot. been bumping it nonstop.