Non-ashy brehs and brehettes of the coli: what we lotioning with?

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Trying to change my lotion and soaps up (like black soap, stuff to clear acne and acne scars, etc.). What y'all using and what y'all recommend for someone that's multicolored :sadcam: (face the lightest, arms and legs the same, then my torso is dark, while my back matches my face :mindblown:)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Coconut oil,Shea rich lotion in cashmere glow, French lavender and honey or olive oil.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Your skin will thank me later

full

300.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'll tell you when I get home what brands.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im allergic to almost all lotion

JOHNSON AN JOHNSON baby oil gel shea & cocoa butter scent
i really like the shea moisture honey infused shea body butter but it stained some of my lingerie

i dont use a facial moisturizer, i have oily skin, but i use titanium dioxide or zinc oxide sunblock on my face

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have everything lol it just depends on what i want to smell like. But when in doubt its always shea butter>>>> I actually just got some aloe vera oil from my boo:wub: so im gonna see whats thats like. My hair loves aloe, im hoping my skin loves the oil.
Im trying to see how to turn flax seeds into some type of moisturizer. I made the gel for the first time the other night and i noticed that after handing it my hands were so soft and silky even after washing and the next day at work. I liked the feeling im looking for a good recipe that i can incorporate my aloe oil and aloe juice. Probably add grapefruit essential oil for a nice citrus cent.
Ill probably have to come ip with it on my own tho, all i can find os for the hair gel:patrice:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
im allergic to almost all lotion

JOHNSON AN JOHNSON baby oil gel shea & cocoa butter scent
i really like the shea moisture honey infused shea body butter but it stained some of my lingerie

i dont use a facial moisturizer, i have oily skin, but i use titanium dioxide or zinc oxide sunblock on my face
I was too thats one of the reasons i started whipping up my own stuff. I got tired of spending money on crap that would make me break out, plus the fragrance always became overwhelming, then my other allergies would start acting up. Its the best thing i could have done for my skin:ahh: