NORE and DJ EFN: Drink Champs Podcast Episode 36 ft/ Mystikal

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Ain't nobody gonna admit it but this was trash. Nore ain't ask shyt you would expect. He tried to get him to talk about beef between him and Cash Money but he ain't "bring it". Didn't talk about Drag em through a river, the rape shyt (even when Mystikal talked about being locked up. No mention about him being discharged for weed etc.

Wow...this could be really interesting, if more ask the right questions....cmb, unlv, the stylist, no limit....could be good:leon:

Update: never mind....read thread posts....realized nore dropped the ball:stopitslime:

I agree. I can't see a NY cat even giving a fukk about the UNLV beef tho. Probably doesn't even know about it. And I doubt NORE is doing much research.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I agree. I can't see a NY cat even giving a fukk about the UNLV beef tho. Probably doesn't even know about it. And I doubt NORE is doing much research.
on some foul shyt, there was a beat battle between KLC and Mannie Fresh..KL bought Mystikal with him, Fresh bought Juve...this nikka Fresh played Drag Em In The River, had the crowd chanting Mystikal you a hoe while the nikka was on stage..he took in stride tho..

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, like when combat jack only had an hour long interview with juvenile but will have a 3 hr joint with some cat who was the cousin of the dj who used to by crack from Alpo in the 80s.

Closest we have is B high with hot 107.9 in ATL but they dont upload consistent content. IMO Greg Street would be PERFECT to have a southern podcast.
TBH if the listener hasn't been a fan or listened to anything out of the mainstream south you get interviews like that form the NORE's and the combat jacks

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
we need a southern hip hop centric podcast in the worse way.....these up north cats always short change southern artists when they're on

there is one. they posted a couple of em on here. one of em had tela, I think. it might not be a regularly done show tho.

most new Yorkers don't even know the right questions to ask the philly rappers. I thought those taxstone episodes with oschino and even beans were weak.

so of course the interviews with most rappers from other regions are gonna turn out bad.

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps

Dawg Nore is well familiar with the south and was a big new orleans and memphis rap stan at one point. During the melvin flynt era he used to be all up in the magazines going on and on about big tymers, unlv drag em in the river and 36 mafia.

I'ma give nore the benefit of the doubt on this one cause mystikal is actually a laid back dude outside of the studio and concerts

SunGod

All Star
Daps
on some foul shyt, there was a beat battle between KLC and Mannie Fresh..KL bought Mystikal with him, Fresh bought Juve...this nikka Fresh played Drag Em In The River, had the crowd chanting Mystikal you a hoe while the nikka was on stage..he took in stride tho..

:mjlol:

That's fukked up. Mannie is always clowning tho. That's probably why he didn't take it to heart.

Dawg Nore is well familiar with the south and was a big new orleans and memphis rap stan at one point. During the melvin flynt era he used to be all up in the magazines going on and on about big tymers, unlv drag em in the river and 36 mafia.

I'ma give nore the benefit of the doubt on this one cause mystikal is actually a laid back dude outside of the studio and concerts

:ohhh:

Didn't know he was up on UNLV.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I guess cause he's the one that's still breathing. :yeshrug:

:birdman:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
He's too big for it (maybe) but Luda would be great one from the south to have a podcast. He's already got the radio experience so this would be child's play

That's a great pick bruh along with Luda and Greg Street, I think Bun B could fill that role as well.