NORE and DJ EFN: Drink Champs Podcast Episode 36 ft/ Mystikal

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I agree. I can't see a NY cat even giving a fukk about the UNLV beef tho. Probably doesn't even know about it. And I doubt NORE is doing much research.
But he should, cuz if u got over a million listeners....he should assume his audience stretches beyond NY....it's just good journalism....at least efn should be on it:yeshrug:....and if he did ask, southern nikkas would've given nore props forever.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NORE gotta get mixtape DJ's on there. Big Mike, Clue, Slay, Drama... Etc... Stories for DAYS.

Nore - Yo Kay.... I remember when you mushed that white dude at the Justo Awards... then your man with the mink wild out and threw a drink on him..... (super long pause for effect)
...........................................................................................................................................................
THAT WAS HARD :ehh:

Nore - Clue I'mma keep it real..... I was watching.... I was kinda surprised Beans hit you that hard............................................................................................................ but then I kinda WASN'T...
MAKE SOME NOISE FOR BEANS HAVING THE DEADARM :russ:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slay on DC would be classic.

Nore - Yo Slay I always remember that video of you chilling out in Compton with Jay Rock... in the comments there was a bunch of people saying you looked shook.... I was like they wildin.... but then I watched it again... and at some points.... IT DID look like you was "precipitating" a drive by...

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR KAY SLAY NOT TRYING TO GO OUT LIKE RICKY FROM BOYZ IN DA HOOD :lolbron:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
You dont get more mainstream than juvy and mystikal so i dont even get what you are trying to say.
yeah but if you only know mystikal or juve for the singles, you really miss the mark on what they are as artists..so you only ask the surface level shyt

"what was it like to have jayz on the ha remix"
"what was Master P like"

that type of shyt...lot of times, dudes dont know the catalog or the career that well when it comes to southern artists, so its harder for them to go in depth

somebody mentioned bhigh from atlanta earlier...this dude really fukked with southern shyt, so he'd have a nikka like Mo b. dikk from nolimt on his show and could talk to him for hours about album cuts and bsides..

thats what southern fans looking for....when i see mannie fresh on juan epstein and they dont shyt about his career outside of Back that ass up, its like :stopitslime:/:dwillhuh:/:beli:....this nikka produce multiple multi platinum albums

but i get it...

they cover the fukk outta east coast shyt cause thats their lane and what they legit fukk with :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nore - Yo Slay I always remember that video of you chilling out in Compton with Jay Rock... in the comments there was a bunch of people saying you looked shook.... I was like they wildin.... but then I watched it again... and at some points.... IT DID look like you was "precipitating" a drive by...

MAKE SOME NOISE FOR KAY SLAY NOT TRYING TO GO OUT LIKE RICKY FROM BOYZ IN DA HOOD :lolbron:
Bro, Slay looked like he saw a ghost that entire video :wow: