"not black or white, but human.."

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The fact that people have to be convinced of this simple concept by putting it on T-shirts shows how fukked up white supremacy has made the world.

A disgrace to humanity these cacs
Why is shyt like that always trying to be preached to black people when whites are the ones who have historically treated blacks as less that human?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Why is shyt like that always trying to be preached to black people when whites are the ones who have historically treated blacks as less that human?
Yeah!

Like we the ones who need to be more understanding :mjlol:The most welcoming people on the earth vs the group who built a whole system of protectionism, oppression, and violence based on someone's skin tone:mjgrin:

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Let's see if he's this cavalier when....
...Some white woman calls the cops on him for trying to get into his own car because it "looks too nice"
...Or when the cops stop him when he's jogging around his own neighborhood.
...Or he gets harassed while waiting to pick his kids up from school.
...Or when the clerk follows him around the store.
Live in 2017 and still play post-racial games brehs :skip:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
See....there's a difference between black men (and black women) who date out and are still strongly rooted in being black, and those that date out and totally turn c00n/bedbuck.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
See....there's a difference between black men (and black women) who date out and are still strongly rooted in being black, and those that date out and totally turn c00rn/bedbuck.

I respect a peesom dating out being on we are the world type shyt. Than being with someone white and claiming to be pro black. And it's really not one type of black men that date out.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
but it has been going on for centuries breh

because while this is scientifically true, society and history says otherwise

that's what i just said

0mrNz.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its always this dynamic of Black Man/White Woman perpetuating the ALL LIVES MATTER narrative. How convenient they cross out Black and White but this dumb ass c00n fails to remember his children are AMERICAN...which means the only thing that matters is they are BLACK.

Nice million dollar smile c00n. I'm at the point now I hate white people so much and c00ns even more i'll gladly go to Hell if espousing my hatred for them is a sin. I don't think it is though.