sean-fury-pop-locking-o.gif

sean-fury-snap-o.gif

sean-fury-bi-racial-pause-o.gif

ul4hUg.gif

sean-fury-gettin-it-1.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
It really annoys me when people act like just because something like race is a social construct, it plays no part in our lives.
The shirts are stupid because they dont mean anything.

What does it mean that we all are "human" when human beings divide one another on race?

The shirt is smartdumb
Why can't race be a social construct and play a part in our lives. Its very "smartdumb" to think of life as binary, one or the other. Religion is all bullshyt yet it impacts most peoples lives, even if you don't believe and participate in religion.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Technically, his children are both black and white

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't race be a social construct and play a part in our lives. Its very "smartdumb" to think of life as binary, one or the other. Religion is all bullshyt yet it impacts most peoples lives, even if you don't believe and participate in religion.
What do you gain out of speaking factually that "religion" is bullshyt"? You don't know that...yoh are just a primitive lifeform...a cosmic roach if you will but you expect...no you demand the Most High reveal himself to a worm like you. People who make these claims are usually Caucasian and or potheads...so until you get off the weed and speak from a sober NATURAL STATE OF MIND..until you understand that as a white man you have less use for a belief in a higher power when your people have laid waste to the world and resources and opportunities aren't something you need to pray for...just holla at your cousin Jeb. Atheists go on anti God Jihad more so than religious extremists. I don't make it my life's work to disprove the "candle wax monster" because as that is something I don't believe in I don't think about it. You love God stop fronting because he's always on your mind...you seem just bitter that he gave you a small cock or something so you think "I'll show him"!