Not keeping Luka will forever haunt the Atlanta Hawks

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The only team that should regret their pick is the kings. Trae is nice reddish is developing, ayton is nice and still developing and yes luka is a superstar...but all of this stuff is hindsight.

Its not when you think about it. People questioned Trae size, shot selection, and ability to finish around the rim. Bagley-what position will he play and what’s his best skill set. Ayton-drive and motor. Luka was already beasting in the best league outside the NBA and people were saying how good he truly is. But he’s a cac blah blah blah

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shows how little you know about basketball. Deandre will be an all star. Keep dikkriding the whiteboy though
Again, coming from the guy who can’t tell DeAndre Hunter and Cam Reddish apart

“Learn to read” but can’t read about the assets in a trade that is the premise of the thread

You’re killing it, breh :salute:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I can remember when they didnt draft Chris Paul, and got Marvin Williams... Hawks fans down here was pissed b/c we need a pg with a roster full of swing man.

Now that is something Hawks fans actually bring up, not this Luka shyt.

And really what folks talk about is trading Nique, that's how you get Hawks fans riled up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not when you think about it. People questioned Trae size, shot selection, and ability to finish around the rim. Bagley-what position will he play and what’s his best skill set. Ayton-drive and motor. Luka was already beasting in the best league outside the NBA and people were saying how good he truly is. But he’s a cac blah blah blah

I mean that’s why trae wasn’t a top 3 pick. We already knew luka was a good basketball player he had skills. Ayton and luka pick I can’t knock at all same with trae young and jaren jackson...

I think we all knew that luka was the next good euro coming I didn’t think he would be the superstar he is right now. I also didn’t think trae young would be what he is or jaren jackson (when healthy)...now what is concerning to me is the lack of development in bagley because he was athletic with a high motor I expected more from him. And ayton I’m not sure what their plan is with him but as long as the teams winning so be it.

I can only use hindsight in order to go back and knock the selections outside of my issue with the Suns hiring the dudes coach and not drafting him. Is there more to the story like he refused to play there. And than the dumb crap vlade did.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Even at the time this thread was made it was stupid. Trae looks like he’s gonna be a franchise player for the Hawks for years to come. Luka is nice too. People need to learn to appreciate more than one player.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Even at the time this thread was made it was stupid. Trae looks like he’s gonna be a franchise player for the Hawks for years to come. Luka is nice too. People need to learn to appreciate more than one player.
People need to realize it’s a team game. Planning and vision of a front office >>> having one “generational talent” player.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Nah

Hawks got two generational talents in return.

Trae Curry and a future Paul George 2.0

Mavs got some fat cac who’s going to be jacking up 3s in garbage time in some Israeli league by the end of his rookie contract

Coli never misses
:mjlol: y'all fukking idiots