Notorious Big Shooting Video: Killer Caught On Camera?

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
brehs. check the justgiving of puffy's bodyguard who's trying to do the documentary. he's linked the justgiving page on his videos which have got 6 figure views but breh only raised $15 out of the 50k requested :mjlol:

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Thats how your suppose to respond. You to caught up in them being friends and their music .. Jigga a puppet having kids with a pawn that how the hollywood women are used ..i believe that shyt fukk
I dont care .. everyone points other shyt..cuz thats shyt safe to do..

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
Damn, I ain't know Puffy wrote pac in jail or that he shytted on him in vibe. I'm gonna have to look this up. That right there is crazy.

It's a shame they didn't chop it up and try to dead the issue.

Interesting, seems like a reach to me but Jay did know Big and he had love for Big. You never know because even when it came to street shyt Biggs and Emmory did big time in jail and Jay was able to walk away from them scenarios scot free. Maybe they took the wrap so he didn't have to but at the same time he come off as a slick dude lol. I doubt he is involved but we can't rule out anything when considering what happened.

Take away the street shyt.. I think jay sold his soul to a cult.. Cartell.. Something.. Jay-z owes his career to alot of people and alot people he fukked over.. But he still walking around..its bigger than all that other shyt but alot mutherfukkers look at me funny for that shyt

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
brehs. check the justgiving of puffy's bodyguard who's trying to do the documentary. he's linked the justgiving page on his videos which have got 6 figure views but breh only raised $15 out of the 50k requested :mjlol:

It's been up since August too :russ:

3 donations in 5 months nikka I can divide :scusthov:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I thought they said Amir Muhammad was an innocent insurance broker.. :ohhh:

They said that but who knows. People felt it was a dude in bow tie because Lil cease I believe or someone who was around said so.
Not about Biggie...but I have never seen this before:

If you go back a few pages someone posts a video where Keffe D claims to have lied during this confession.

The plot thickens :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
So I risked my freedom and you aint even gonna put that money up you promised?

Puff would have been next on the list to get shot down, might not get me my money but just for the disrespect.
They got paid, he just wasn't telling the boys in blue that. In the book whenever Keffe talks about payments it's always in concert tickets or booths in clubs or whatever. Dude is smart the IRS don't play. He also met with Zip later on and there wasn't a problem

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
They got paid, he just wasn't telling the boys in blue that. In the book whenever Keffe talks about payments it's always in concert tickets or booths in clubs or whatever. Dude is smart the IRS don't play. He also met with Zip later on and there wasn't a problem
Man I don't feel the IRS would be interested in them getting paid for doing a hit:yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
This some real spooky shyt.

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they said Biggie never said a word. Was looking back at his man and was out as soon as the first bullet hit

they who? I've know D-roc since a kid. I never once spoke to him about what happened that night. His demeanor after was really depressing. I graduated the year after Big got killed in Brooklyn.

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
they who? I've know D-roc since a kid. I never once spoke to him about what happened that night. His demeanor after was really depressing. I graduated the year after Big got killed in Brooklyn.
D-Roc is good peoples. I spoke with him about it. Basically says same thing that interviews say